26.9 Grams of dense sticky icky

420AM&PM

Here is some bud i picked up a few hours ago. I bought and ounce, smoked a bit so ... lol. I bought this for $210.00 Us. Very high pricing for around here, they usually go for like 100-180 on the rez which is pretty potent shit lol. Theres been alot of raiding going on there, And everybodys scared becaues there like raiding all the smugglers houses and shit. But anyway, here is 26.9 grams of some very sticky dense bud. I heard someone metion buds that are like beef jerky in another thread, this is that kinda bud .... you have to like tear it apart.

100_10462.JPG

100_10472.JPG

100_10482.JPG

100_10492.JPG

100_10501.JPG

What do you guys think ??? Smoked very sweet, awakining kinda feeling ....
:joint:

looks like some good stuff, enjoy my friend

Nice. Looks real sparkley. I bet that stuff will get you high.

Ahummmm looking gooood
You picked up an oz, nice, pricy tho, but like you said, if placed got raided, that's what happens with the prices man.
26.9grams, yeah a baggy like that weighs out to be 0.8grams about, so you got like 26g on that scale of dank looking ganja if you ask me.
:smokin3: Enjoy the sweet sensimillia, cuz I know I def would!

60 for an 8th of something like that? wow don't pay. Looks like just straight up Nugget/Kb.

Looks like it's been in someone's ass to get into the country. LOL

How much is and eighth ? Like 3.5 grams right? They dont sell it in eighths or 1/4s around here ... is either 10 for 1g , 20 for 2 g , 30 for 3g ect. Untill you get to like a 50 thats 7g's depending on who you go to.

Schultz420 said:
I beleive those baggies weigh 1g ;)
looks like some great dope though, wish I had some of that on me.
thats just what everybody says if you actually get a baggy and weight it you will see its not 1 gram....

Lucky bastard, that shit would go for 300 a zip here easy. I would be paying 15 a G, and 45-50 an 8th for that shit, dank prices suck in the SW

Did anyone notice this thread is old lol ... its all good though.

wait is that shit really blue or is that the lighting?

I actually have no clue what that is, the buds werent blue, i'm guessing it was my flash that made it look like that ....

I wish I was your friend...

out of curiosity where in NY are you?

Up near massena, or cornwall(CA) closer to cornwall but ... Lets just say i can walk across the border in about 30 seconds.

thats just what everybody says if you actually get a baggy and weight it you will see its not 1 gram....

Those baggies actually weigh 1.2 grams.

RippinBlunts said:

Most I've seen in all my years are 1.0, some are 1.2. If it's a sandwich baggie, count on it being around 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom