3 15 gallon fabric pots

GrownbyE

Hey guys , quick question here is 3 15 gallons pots too much for a 5x5 and 1 hlg 650r light and if so what would you guys recommend . 1 or 2 for the 15 gallon pots in the 5x5. The reason Im asking is searching around different subreddits they say for the build a soil 3.0 mix they would really recommend a 15 gallon pot but others are saying 10 gallon pot will work just as fine with a 3.0 build a soil mix , I just will need to top-dress. All answers are greatly appreciated thank you

First if you're using the outstanding Buildasoil V3 soil which i assume means you are trying to do a true Living Organic Soil then IMO 15 gallon fabric pot is the absolute minimum size.

I run two 25 gallon fabric pots in an area exactly half of what you're running 2x5.
I use two LEDs that if run maxed are 325w each, total of 650w for the 2x5.
I rarely use the full wattage except for maybe the final 2 weeks of flower.

The first grow on that soil especially in 15+ gallon pots you can just water and maybe one top dress right before flower.
I would use 25 gallon, add worms, add Rove Beetles and a cover crop and with LOS keep the soil moist at all times never let it dry out.
Water small amounts everyday

First if you're using the outstanding Buildasoil V3 soil which i assume means you are trying to do a true Living Organic Soil then IMO 15 gallon fabric pot is the absolute minimum size.

I run two 25 gallon fabric pots in an area exactly half of what you're running 2x5.
I use two LEDs that if run maxed are 325w each, total of 650w for the 2x5.
I rarely use the full wattage except for maybe the final 2 weeks of flower.

The first grow on that soil especially in 15+ gallon pots you can just water and maybe one top dress right before flower.
I would use 25 gallon, add worms, add Rove Beetles and a cover crop and with LOS keep the soil moist at all times never let it dry out.
Water small amounts everyday
Okay , thank you I will look into this. Will be my first grow and is it overkill using pure recharge , fish shxt and mammoth p

Back
Top Bottom