3 blade sun leaves on jack flash 2 week clones

teknowiz

hey was hoping to get some answers for this i have 2 jack flash clones 2 weeks old in a ebb and flow . i have air stones in every 3 gal bucket 1 in the control bucket and 3 in my 55 gal res. i have northern lights on one side and flash on the side adjacent. northern lights are going nutts , but the flash seems stunted , and for some reason and this is the question the sun leaves have 3 blades instead of 5. on a few they have 4 my room stays @ 80 deg and my res is about the same temp the growth isnt bad its growing just wondered about this sun leaf thing. any ideas? PH is 6.0 ppm is 800
IMAG01256.jpg
IMAG01264.jpg
IMAG01273.jpg
IMAG01223.jpg

That is completely normal. When taking clones, especially ones cut into flowering, weird leaf patterns can develop as lateral shoots from the mother plant revert back into meristematic tissue (points of rapid cell division). It can take a few internodes worth of growth before cells begin to differentiate properly again.

My advice: don't change anything, give it some time, and it'll start growing properly before you know it. The Flash most likely just needs a little more time than Northern Lights. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanx Rob i appreciate the response, well needless to say they seem stunted in comparison to the other plants. A friend said that they mutated because i fed them to much ppm so all i can do is wait and see plus one was damaged on the car ride here. ill update the photo soon thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom