Help! my plants only have 3 bladed leaves?

Jablo139

Could anyone help me with this problem for some reason my clones have grown a bit bigger and have started showing three bladed leaves what is this? only a few have done it a few that i think have been off plants that were already under 12/12. will they grow ok and will they yield the same i'm lost on what to do?? all help appreciated thanks.

Re: help! my plants only have 3 bladed leaves???

Nothing you can do if it wants to grow 3 leaf fans. How does it look otherwise?

Clones normally will grow 3 bladed leaves until they mature... this is normal... its not stress and your not doing anything wrong..some develop new blades quicker than others but they all will eventually gain more blades... You will start seeing them develop 4, then 5 then 7 and depending on the strain possibly more..

dont worry your fine.

most strains will start over go to 1 leaf then 2 3 ect. not a problem at all. and even from the same plant.
there is a reason that has liltle info on it about why the same plant cloned the clones will look diferent from each other for awhile.
every leaf and position on a plant has specific production requirements as per the strains genetics.
all during the life stage.
i susgest never to trim inless you have to any leaf.
it stresses the plant by causeing other leaf to change [several ] untill the balance for optimum growth is set again.
just call me a "plant wisperer" so every leaf has a job to do. it is all part of a big machine with parts that need each other to maximize to reproduce.
only remove sick or dying leaf. or in sea of green a leaf that may perhaps cover the top of another plant.
dont make the mistakes others do. your growing for yourself the best bud posible RIGHT. the plant an teach you wha you need to know. take notes. never be in a hurry. show pics. and ask what others think. the gurus step up from time to time when a student asks
the best question is
what do you think.
and have all your notes and info with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom