3 days until drug test. Low body fat?

itsdavidbro

Hey guys, I'm getting a job soon and I recently found out that I'm going to be tested in 3 days, Friday. I stopped smoking for exactly a week now and this is really important because I haven't moved out of my parents house yet (trying to get this job so I can afford to) and if I fail my parents will find out and chances are I'll get kicked out. They really hate marijuana.
I've been smoking for a long time now(7-8 months) at least 6 days a week. But i cut back on the amount i smoked 5 weeks before i stopped and was only smoking about .3- .5 grams a day. I'm a guy and I've always been skinny. I think I weight around 125 - 135 lbs. A couple years back when I had PE back in highschool I had about only 9% body fat. Not much has changed since then I'm still light. This week that I stopped smoking, I've been drinking a lot more water than I usually do. What do you guys think? Will I pass the urine test?

Buy certo from the store, mix it w. gatorade or some other similar drink and drink the entire thing before the test. I have heard this works.

Your fast metabolism and low body fat helps. But there's still no way to accurately tell you that you'll be clean. Not much time to get clean. Here's what you can do to try and increase your chances.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Don't do any exercising till after the test
Eat a high fat red meat diet till after the test
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

If you've got the extra money I would recommend synthetic urine. Its the only way to be sure you'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom