3 main stemmed plant from seed - Has anyone else encountered this?

Tomster420

Hi guys,

I have this dutch passion twilight strain going atm and it has 3 main stems, its crazy. It also has on one of the stems a double headed top, this plant just keeps on surprising me and my gf. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this phenomenon?

Here is a couple photo's to show it was from seed and not my doing.
20141230_141432.jpg
20150102_221453.jpg
20150102_221448.jpg
20150110_214308.jpg
20150115_233037.jpg

:green_heart::slide::slide::slide::thumb: i love her :)

She just keeps on wowing us with her mutations, the stem that has the double headed top is actually getting flat! I've seen it before on a strain hunters video when the plant gets completely flat and only grows leaves. She isn't like that though, the flattening is gradual, from base of the stem its more round and towards the top it gets flatter and flatter but you can see she has flowers and not just leaves coming out, just WOW!

Unfortunately its not in australia...well it probably is i just don't know anyone in my area. I don't mind though just the fact i have this amazing phenotype is good enough for me! :)

I have some like that from some new seed i just started…AK47 It showed its sex really early also, some one told me in another room that plants with branches like this are weak plants? He said he read it some place?

Hey Cap'n, unfortunately it wasn't the best of smoke :( Very fluffy, no taste pretty much and weak-mild strength.
You can check out the photos of her below in my signature, i believe its the 3rd one down, Twilight is the strain name.

Oh man, too bad. I was hoping this turned out to be some over-producing freak. I'll take a look at the journal.

Back
Top Bottom