3 Month old out door plant - How much fertalizer do i put in a 5 litre pot?

slimjim3000

fert11.JPG

plant147.JPG
plant2.jpeg

How much fertalizer do i put in ? Please see photo for the back of the fertalizer for the NPK ratio etc and please note the pot is a 5L.

Thank you.

We only have room for this size pot. Cannot go any larger, can you please recommend how much fertilizer to put in based on the feet pictured above.

You will likely lose on yield because your plant will get rootbound.

The amount of fertilizer is not based on the size of the pot. It's based on what's in the soil, how it's been fed prior, and how large it is.

If you've never fed anything then I would go with the 25ml ratio from your bottle. Then work you way up to 45ml after about two weeks.

Of course listen to your plant in terms of it's response.

Thank you for advice.. I just mixed 25ml with water and added to pot. This is the first fertalizer this plant/soil has had.
Just to be clear how often should I be adding fertalizer?
Thank you

My plant appears as if it will flower soon, what is the best fertalizer to use available in Australia.. I have also realised I have to repot the plant as some roots are surfacing.

I think MG Organic Bone meal is available every where. It's pretty cheap to. Just go to your local plant nursery or Home Depot if you have one & go to there gardening section. Walmart has a gardening section they might carry that.

As for flowering nutes. Idk what's available in your area. Tomato fertilizer is good for flowering. Or you can check to see if you have Jacks fertilizer in your area. That stuff is really good. $5 a pound.

Next time you transplant or on your next grow you should pick up some organic bone meal and just add 1tablespoon to each container. That will feed your plants threw out the veg cycle. Only thing you will need to do is water.

About how long give er take do you think 1 tbsp. will last ya time wise per pot? Just curious, Don't want to go using any bpn too soon and frying them!

-CA215

Back
Top Bottom