3'x3' sea of green grow

gandhio'ganja

hey yall if any body has any info for me PM me cause im just trying to figure out if i can put 18 cuttings rooted in rockwool cubes (2'') in 6'' pots fill 1/4 of the way w/ perlite, place cube in pot then fill the rest w/ perlite and then put the pots directly on my ebb & flow table? ohh and will my 400w MH light be effecient enough? thanx for reading ill enjoy any feedback _gandhio'ganja:hmmmm:

uhh first of all 18, no i dont think so. those mother fuckers are gonna be like forest. you will have too much plant and not enough light. nor room. in my opinion

Yep after a few weeks it would be too full. And once in flowering that kinda area can be taken up by one or two. Then for light you are going to need some really good ventilation. Those lights put off alot of heat. And with mh/ hps they need to be 16 inches from the plants Id have to see the picture of the area. Because the flow table takes up room and so does the light. How tall is it.

Your only option, if you want to do that many cuttings at once in that small of an area, is to go directly into flowering so that they will stay small. Even then I think you would end up pretty crouded in a 3x3 area. That's pretty small.

Back
Top Bottom