4:20 die hards?

HappyOneHit

So is anyone out there a die hard, gotta smoke at 4:20 person? I have yet to smoke at that time because I'm usually busy and not in my room where I keep my stash. But I'm pretty sure I'll be celebrating 4/20 at 4:20...and 5:20 and 2:20 and 1:20 and 6:20 and 3:20

Around here people smoke at that time a lot. Never heard that it was the time not to smoke though. Most people I know consider 4/20 an official holiday.

I've probably smoked at 4:20 ten times on purpose. But yeah the day... heh, you smoke all day long.

High Notes said:
I always thought you weren't supposed to smoke at 4:20. Like that's the only time of the day that everyone is supposed to stop smoking, and have a "moment of rememberance" for all of those that have fallen victem to the war on drugs.
Not around here, and I'm almost sure that's what it's like pretty much everywhere else...

smokin on 420 seems to be the thing around here. . . if you are playing a video game and your score is 420, or if you are watching sports and the clock stops at 420, just anything that happens to be 420 you should smoke we always say. . . and on 420 we set our alarms for 420am toke up and then after a while go back to bed. . . and then again at 420 in the pm. . . 420 is a big deal around here

Usually we start smokin n notice it's like 416, and everyone says wait four minutes... Then everyone forgets about it or something and we miss it! haha.

But usually we smoke when we notice it's 420 but we smoke all the time anyways, so yeah..

i'll usually start rollin' it up around 4.15 to have ready to burn at 4.20. i like to roll all sorts of different ways: joints, blunts, 'rellos, tulips and sometimes out of the bong. smokin' at 4.20 puts me at ease, you know, like you did somethin' right for once.

ive never really made it a priority, but if for some reason we are still up at 4:20 in the morning than we make that a priority cuz thats rare

if i have weed on me, and i notice that the time happens to be 4;20 when i check. there is no question about it, i will without a doubt have a smoke.

I've never really made sure I smoke at 4:20, I just smoke when i'm not high enough anymore. Usually if I notice its 4:20 i'll take a hit though...

Back
Top Bottom