4 White Widows For The Holidays

ramathorne

Goox morning from chilly norcal . We have a family of 3 living with us for the holidays and they brought 4 white widow plants an 1 NY sour diesel . They came from a garage type situation with fluorescent lights . The best i could do for them is my garage with a makeshift tent and a 600 w grow light I bought for $100 . The 4 WW plants are named Nae 24" Jenny 21" Karmen 24"and Mary 22" Jenny is the biggest with 3 main branches all others WWs with just 1 . The NY SD name is Ivory she is just 14".Plants started off with partial outdoor sun on 1st and 2nd day . 3rd day did 15 hours with 600 w light . 4 day changed to 12/12 light/dark . Not sure how things will turn out because of the cold but we're gonna try . Should be a good experiment to learn from. Plants have a lot of new growth from the 600 w light . Keeping all digits crossed . Any advice for a really low budget ? Thanks

as long az the temps dont drop below 45 degrees you should be fine, i also live in N.Ca and i have god gift an indica dominant and there growing nice and healthy outdoor,the cloudy weather is a downer but its good.Dont know how low your budget is if your plants show some kind of deficiency due to low temps then you can look into heat mats, sorry cant think of a website off the top of my head but im sure youll find it on google or amazon,also try putting a fan in there,600 watts is plenty of light for 4 you could even add another 4,im not sure about WW but i know white rhyno loves low temps,i believe my white rhyno finished in 59 days under a 400 watt hps but i let it rippin for an extra week to get that white look on my nugs.how big are your pots and what are you using for nutrients.

Hey thanks for the info I just added a 400 w hps to the mix from ground level with a bud bulb . So much new growth everywhere . Plants are in 5 gl buckets miracle grow soil just started bat guano with watering and for bud time beastie bloomz . We did cut some big leaves off to open up the bottom to more light .

yeah you should be fine then:)i also use beastie bloomz at weeks 3-5then switch to cha-ching.just a lil tip i had molasses to my solution in the end of my flowering to tighten and add a lil weight to buds,usually during my flush.

Ya thanks STL they were doing great but now are doing better .the plants are now in a 3x3 grow hut . Now we have reflection . We are only using 600 w to check for temp control the cool air helps this . Got to get a thermometer and maybe another fan before adding the 400 w hps to the mix . I know its not good to keep changing the set up but changes are for the better . On Thursday pulled a lot of shade leaves to open up the bottom and inner growth to light .WOW ! It's Sat morning and its time to pull again . It's been 8 days since last measurement...12/3/2011 Karmen has frown 4" to 28" Jenny 3" to 24" Mary 5" to 27" Nae 3" to 27" Ivory is still 14" but is starting to get busy on the growth .

if you hadn't yet add about a 50% perlite mix to your miracle grow mix. miracle grow soil gets to compacted and your plants will love the stuff.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom