400wt hps along side t5's

DzBudz

im new to 420,ive been growin' for 2 years now i just added 400wt hps to my grow,3 weeks now,has anyone used this method?and what was or is the out come?

not enough info boss-whats the room size?how many plants?what size of t-5?

ive used t-5 from seed to flower,also ran them together,but the trouble I ran into was ,,the t-5 can hang way closer to the plants,diminishing the hps greatly

my grow room is 4x8 i used to run 4ft 8 bulbber t5 burned the bal.s so now i had to drop to my 4ft 4 bulbber with 2ft 4 bulbber and 400wt, i have my ligths set in stages 4ft -5 to 8in from plants,2ft-9toft,400wt-16in,my 4ft runs 18hr 2ft runs 24 400 runs 16, using this method ive noticed my ladies r luvin it .i juz wanted to know if some one eles has this method cuz im one that is tryin to get the most growth along with bushin out .i know t5s work wonders in grow.( ill keep my 1000 wt in bloom lol t5s seem to slow the prosses in bloom in my oppinion.) as fast as i can. i have 10 to 15 plants at all times in grow im on a 2 plant everyweek cycle,

:thumb:runnin this system im likin more everyday my plants seem to be bushin out at least 3times more than juz runnin t5.the only down fall electric bill lol.:thumb:

that's good your digging the process,, i didn't ask, what bulbs are in the t-5?? what you maybe experiencing is a dual spectrum

they do have a dual arc bulb for your 1000 in flower, i think its 600hps and 400 mh in 1 bulb, have a buddy who is trying one now,, so far he likes it

So I don't have to clog purge forum.

I got a 400 watt hps set up but I want to add some fluorescent bulbs to help out in a corner but I have some questions, can I just buy some warm bulbs and throw them in a unit I have from my garage? Or do I have to buy a ballast to make sure I can power the bulbs?

I have no knowledge around cfl's at all. However there is this cat here, named LightAddict, that does some cool things with them. Check out his grow journal and you'll see great pic's of his set up, usage of space and lighting.

Back
Top Bottom