420 Girl - Brynn

Founder
Brynn

Age: 20 Birthplace: Tyler, TX Residence: Los Angeles, CA Occupation: Model/Actress

Why do you smoke Marijuana?
Why wouldn't I smoke marijuana?...A lot of different reasons...If I am stressed out smoking pot definitely helps me chill out and escape from whatever is stressing me.

Why do you think Marijuana should be legal?
I think Marijuana should be legal because too many people go to jail just for smoking pot...a lot of my friends have been to jail for marijuana possession as well. Marijuana doesn't make you crazy or a danger to others or yourself. People die from alcohol related accidents everyday, that is still legal. I've never heard of anyone dying just from smoking pot or killing anyone just from smoking pot..yet it's still illegal.

How often do you smoke?
I used to smoke a lot more than I do now. If it's not a busy day I will smoke and hang out with friends during the day while running errands. Especially if it's a pretty day, there's nothing better than driving around through the hills of California high on a sunny day listening to Dave Matthews Band or other good music, he happens to be a fave. Also I usually smoke before bed, it helps get me to sleep faster. ALSO before sex, sometimes I love having sex after I've smoked, it makes things feel more intense.

What do you like to do when you get high?
Listen to music, especially Dave Matthews, sit and talk or watch movies with the girls I live with. Go to the beach if it's a sunny day ...oh and of course eat everything that's in sight.

What is your wildest 420 fantasy?
My wildest 420 fantasy would have to be smoking with the members of Dave Matthews Band...I'm sort of obsessed. lol

Do you smoke Marijuana for any medicinal purpose?
It helps me if I'm depressed better then any pill I have ever been prescribed and the only side effect is munchies, so you really can't go wrong. Some other depression medications cause awful side effects and even make depression worse, especially if it isn't even that bad to begin with. So marijuana has got me through some hard times.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
I use hemp lotion and tanning lotion. It's probably the best lotion I've ever used it's called Kisses, smells good and makes your skin feel awesome!

What's your favorite munchie when you're high?
Currently it would be the trio sampler from Jack in the Box ..which is around the corner from where I live. Also the corn bread or blueberry bread and sweet butter from 4n20 Restaurant also around the corner from where I live.

What's the best bud you've ever had?
I'm not really sure of the name or even if it was the best, I know I like Green Crack. I like the bud that makes me laugh and I like to smoke the bud which I can still be productive and get through my day without feeling tired.

What is your favorite thing about Marijuana?
I'm a laid back girl and I find that people who smoke pot also have that easy going personality. After I smoked pot for the first time it changed my views on life, I know that sounds sorta cliche, but it's true. I stopped worrying about my outward appearance and what people thought of me. I love to paint and it really opened up a creative side which I was afraid to explore before. I met a lot of cool people who I would have never thought I'd get along with before and when you smoke with people you open up to each other and you learn a lot about them, you're not afraid to talk about your dreams and what you want to do. I love meeting new people and smoking with them and listening to what they have to say. You can have some really deep discussions when you're stoned with someone. Those are times I will never forget.

What is your favorite method of smoking?
I like to smoke blunts or joints really. Although taking a big bong rip works pretty well too.

What is your favorite stoner movie?
Man that is a hard question. Probably Dazed and Confused. It just reminds me of being in high school again.

Other than this, have you done anything else for the cause?
No but I would really love to get involved more. I've always been really open about smoking pot, everyone including my teachers and peers knew I was a stoner and I loved it. I think that's a good thing.

Who is your favorite 420 Band?
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND....his lyrics are amazing, they are the best band ever, I'm obsessed if you couldn't tell. Smoking and listening to Under the Table and Dreaming probably has to be one of the best cds to listen to when you're high, satellite rhyme and reason, typical situation and dancing nancies they are all in a row and my favorite songs, dancing nancies is probably the most profound song when you're high.

If you could state our case to the President, what would you say?
I can't say I'd be the right person to do that honestly. I need to learn more about the politics of it all. That would take some time to prepare. I wish I could just hand him a joint and say, "Here, smoke this."

What was the funniest thing that happened to you while you were high?
My first period class in school was art, so normally I would smoke before first period, because I loved to paint high. On this particular day, I smoked a shit load, showed up at school ready to paint the hell out of something and found out it was Exam day, which I thought was the next day. So they direct me to where I'm supposed to go and explain to me that it is the writing portion of our exam. The prompt turned out to be, what does freedom mean to you. I thought about it for quite some time and decided to write my paper about marijuana. A few months later, we get the results and I received a perfect score, which was a 4 at the time. It was the highest score I had ever gotten on the writing portion of the exam and I was completely stoned when I wrote the paper. Pot doesn't make you stupid. It did however take me a hell of a lot longer than it normally would have to write a paper, had I not been so high.

Is there anything you would like to say to our viewers?
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!

Back
Top Bottom