420 Girls - Lindsey & Melanee

Founder
420 Girls - Lindsey & Melanee

Name: Melanee Age: 25 Birthplace: New Jersey Residence: Tampa Bay, FL Occupation: Model/Webmaster

Name: Lindsey Age: 22 Birthplace: Natick, MA Residence: Tampa Bay, FL Occupation: Model/Webmaster

What is the Best Bud You Ever Smoked?
Melanee - I had some really great Hydro the other day. It was so green and sticky I hated to smoke it. Now I have none!
Lindsey - I smoked some killer Purple Thai Stick once. I was so high I could hardly walk.

What is Your Favorite Munchie When You're Stoned?
Melanee - I have no particular favorite. What ever is in the fridge at the time is all mine!!!!!
Lindsey - I love ice cream sundaes. With lots of chocolate, sprinkles & nuts!!

How Often Do You Smoke?

Melanee - As often as I can. Mainly in the evening after a rough day and I need some quiet time to reflect.
Lindsey - I smoke about 4-10 times day. Sometimes, I sit at my computer while working and keep a bowl packed constantly.

Do You Own Anything Made From Hemp?
Melanee - Yes. My tanning products are made from hemp and so is my 420 Gear. I have underwear and a necklace as well as a handbag.
Lindsey - Yes I own a pair of hemp shoes and a LOT of 420 Gear!

Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Under the Influence of Marijuana?
Melanee - NO!
Lindsey - Yes, myself. One time I was having a smoke session with a group of others and I was laying back while i toked on the joint. The cherry knocked off of the J and fell down my shirt and got stuck in my bra. I had a scar for a few months from where the cherry burned me.

What is Your Favorite 420 Band?
Melanee - Hmmm too many!
Lindsey - Definitely Portishead!! I love listening to Portishead when I am high

What is Your Favorite Thing About Marijuana?
Melanee - That I can achieve a level in my mental state without having to worry about a hang over or getting addicted.
Lindsey - I love the taste of really good dank.

Why Do You Smoke Weed?
Melanee - I smoke it because it helps to mellow me out after a rough day.
Lindsey - To keep my nerves calm. It helps me to stay mellow and not have anxiety.

Why Do You Think Marijuana Should Be Legal?
Melanee - Let’s face it!!! If cigarettes that have known chemicals in them to kill can be legalized then why is the government and right winged people against this??? It hasn’t been known to kill, cause any cancer, or do anything besides bring people to a state of happiness. Please already! I guess they make too much money off it being illegal.
Lindsey - I am appalled that weed is illegal when it is far less dangerous than cigarettes or alcohol. I mean how many people do you know who have overdosed on weed? I feel they should legalize it and make money off it like they do everything else!!

What is Your Favorite Method for Smoking the Herb?
Melanee - I prefer a water bong. But have been known to make a pipe out of a tampon holder!
Lindsey - I prefer a joint or a nice glass piece.

What Message Would You Like to Deliver to the Other 420 Girls Who Read This?
Melanee - Keep Smoking!
Lindsey - Keep on tokin!

What is Your Favorite Stoner Movie?
Melanee - Austin Powers
Lindsey - Dazed and Confused

What Do You Like to Do When High?
Melanee - I like to just sit back and smoke a dubbie and reflect on my day and where I am heading. It caused my creative juices to flow without any limitations.
Lindsey - I like to surf the net or work on my website!!

If You Could Tell the President One Thing About Hemp or Marijuana, What Would it Be?
Melanee - I’d sit down and smoke a dubbie with him.. and explain to him that it is being smoked everyday and that they are clogging up our judicial system with this. To go ahead and legalize it so we can get on to more important drugs that need to be taken care of. The war on Marijuana shouldn’t be a war at all.
Lindsey - Mr President: Worry more about the huge alcoholism problem in America before spending and wasting any more money in trying to outlaw marijuana. Alcohol hurts more children and families than marijuana ever could.

When Did You Lose Your 420 Virginity and What Was it Like?
Melanee - OH my can I remember that far back?!? I was at a party and very wanting to experience it but afraid to because of the things my parents had said. (who I later found out smoked on a regular basis as well!) Anyway to make a long story short I had so much fun just giggling and munching I was hooked ever since!
Lindsey - It didn't do anything the first 10 times I tried it. But about my eleventh time it worked and I remember laughing so hard and my friends staring at me. I couldn't stop giggling and laughing.

What Have You Done to Help the Legalization Cause?
Melanee - I have written letters to the government one time when it went around the area to legalize it.
Lindsey - Unfortunately nothing, what can I do? I always imagined there wasn't much I could do.

Back
Top Bottom