450w led

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haki1337

Hello It's the first time I joined a forum like 420 magazine.

So my question is I am building a little room 2,40x1x40x240 meters it's like 4m2 place at the soil to place plants.

As I read a lot and I saw some nice posts about Platinum 450 LED panel I would like to ask you all if 4 panels would be enough to cover my room I want to place like 20-30 plants need to check the space still under construction.

Would you recommend me these panels.? And how much of them.

I live in europe I am still learning english so please don't be to bad with me. :thumb:

Thank you all.:420::thanks:

Hello Welcome to the forum. I am not sure I have your dimensions correct. Is your area 124 square feet.
To give you an example........there is a grower who has a 4x4 grow tent and he is using 2 of the P450's and getting good results.
I am running 2 P300's in a 2x5 area and getting good results as well.
Give Platinum LED a call and ask for their recommendation.
Also for my next LED purchase I am looking at the Spectrum King as a strong contender.

Hello Welcome to the forum. I am not sure I have your dimensions correct. Is your area 124 square feet.
To give you an example........there is a grower who has a 4x4 grow tent and he is using 2 of the P450's and getting good results.
I am running 2 P300's in a 2x5 area and getting good results as well.
Give Platinum LED a call and ask for their recommendation.
Also for my next LED purchase I am looking at the Spectrum King as a strong contender.

Hello Thank you, it's kinda 8ftx4ft I asked the support on Platinum LED he told me I should try with 4 P450 LED
But as I wont to fill it up with plants kinda 10-20 autoflower I will use 3 P450 I think this should cover the area I use for the plants thank you.
Can you tell me more about your Platinum LED does it works great do you got nice yields and good healthy plants.?

I’ve only been using mine about a month. I feel they are going to get the job done for what I am doing. I also only grow auto flowers, I may start some here in a few weeks. As far as I can tell the light and build quality is excellent.
Here in Oregon anyone can grow 4 plants starting on July 1st.
LED lights are so new there is really no precedence as far as longevity. If I buy anymore lights of this type I will probably stay with Platinum LED. As far as your grow 3 P450's might do fine. Try 3 and see how it goes, you can always get a 4th light.
The Platinum lights are expensive but if you price them out dollar per watt and consider the build quality I think most anyone who owns one will tell you the money is well spent.

PS: I like to do breeding with the auto's on my last grow I crossed a Great White Shark with a DieselRyder and did a seed run. On one small female I generated 2850 seeds.

I am looking at moment for MARS HYDRO seems to be great hope you will get a nice yield and great job 2850 it's a lot great work and thank you for your great help.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom