Aquarium leds penetration and spectrum workable for veg? ebay panel for flower?

rep420

Led gurus I need your advice borrowed this from a mate to use for veg but I havnt seen this combination of spectrum b4. Its only 120w But I figure it will be enough to veg in a 3.5 x 3.5 tent.
Mainly penetration of the aquarium light is wat im worried about.

20140116_184819.jpg

Thinking of ordering some 450w led panels for flowering to try instead of the hps again but unsure of good brands available in my region.
2pcs Reflector 450W LED Grow Light Growth Flower Switch Power Saving Plant Lamp
35139.JPG

Thinking somin like this its 2x 450 panels but tbh im unsure of wat to aim for as far as price vs watts

should of said im only working in a 3.5 x 3.5 x 7ft tent, would 900w be too much or would i be better off getting a lower wattage light but a better brand, unfortunately limited by postage costs when it comes to 420 sponsors unless i missed one that supplies the oceanic region.

Just realised i prob shouldnt be posting outside links :/ srry if thats breaking a rule. i screenshotted the package i listed above and also a lower wattage package that would probable be enough for my footprint of 3.5x 3.5ft.

both these are 3w leds
2x 450w pack:
450w_led.png

2x300w pack:
ight_im_bidding_on.png

and this is a 5w led 400w panel:
400w_led.png

they are all roughly the same price delivered anyone growing with led's able to offer any advice on 3w vs 5w and whats maximum effective w i could use in the tent. thanks heaps just new to led and wanna get it right the first time.

if you want to find something good that's not real expensive try top led one of the sponsors here
I don't use those but people have been getting great success with them and their not the most expensive lights on the market so its more affordable
myself I went with advanced cause top led wasn't here yet when I went to led's
but with all the feedback that's going around now id probably try it if I didn't have any led's yet
the thing I like about the advanced led's with cree xml is the lights are adjustable theres 2 potentiometers to
adjust light intensity
there are other manufacturers that have that now
technology is getting better every year hopefully the prices will too

Back
Top Bottom