4th week flower complete S.L.H. battling spider mites from clone 2 plants

Greenhorned

I thought I would do a journal of flowering while battling a unfortunately common pest. I will be showing if you can have a successful grow while on a sponsor to the sites' pesticide SNS 217, sierra natural science spider mite spray.

I bought some clones and they were as I later found out harboring spider mites. 2 chocolate kush 4 S.L.H.'s.

the 2 chocolate kush's were in flower when cloned putting them in veg made them hermie just after i started flower they grew nuts and flowers(trashed). 2 of the SLH's were thriving two were stumpy. Then 1 day i walked into a spider web nightmare. in 2 days absence during veg those bastards had webbed the two stumpies like they were in a cocoon (trashed). Kept the thrivers, I had never dealt with spider mites before but did some research and I am a veteran now. been using asamax and the sierra rosemary stuff. I have only soiled drenched with asamax 1 time since you have to flush with it, it's tricky during flower since the nute regiment is strict. i have to spray down with the sierra stuff every week or so because the buggers wont fucking leave.

I spray down both plant thoroughly under and over when i notice the signs of reinfestation turn over a few leaves and sure enough a little webbing and a colony under the leaves. If its bad enough i cut the home leaf off. spent a lot on the spray but i dont want to trash these two plants I have left. I WILL NOT LET THEM WIN!!!!!!

heres some pics...they are in the fourth week of flowering...started flowering july 1st.

if your curious if you can get good bud while battling spider mites this will be a good thread to check out.

DSCF30291.JPG

DSCF30271.JPG
DSCF3024.JPG
DSCF3019.JPG
DSCF30181.JPG
DSCF3016.JPG
DSCF3012.JPG
DSCF30061.JPG
DSCF30051.JPG
DSCF30021.JPG

The plants are barely just flowering (popcorn buds)and yet they are so crystaly with trics that the stems of the big leaves are coated with trics , it's like they were coated with sugar. best ive seen yet,that ive grown that is.

You posted in the wrong section if you want help with your spider mites. You should post in " problems, pest, and disease control" there I'm sure you will get people to help you out. good luck

No dont "need" help so to say . just asking for advice in my grow journal.

Had to whack a couple big water leaves. found webbing. these things are a Bitch. just glad I have some outdoors. Another dosing of seirra science is in order tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom