5 gl bucket

Flowertime

How big can a sativa get in a 5 gallon dwc bucket? I know that the bigger it gets it will drink way more than I could probably keep up with. Any pictures of huge plants in 5 gallon dwc?

My GG4 right now, it's indica Dom, but it's huge

I've had Sativa, true Sativa, get wayyyyyyyy taller but not usually as bushy

It's a 4x4x6'6 tent
0325201024.jpg
0325201023_HDR.jpg

If you are at all concerned, why not go with a plastic tote instead of a bucket? 20-gallon capacity ones can still be had at places like Home Depot for less than $7US each. With lots of light and lots of aeration, you could still grow a cannabis plant large enough that you could end up having to pour in 10 to 13 gallons of nutrient solution per day (along with temperatures in the high 80s & great airflow in order to facilitate good transpiration rates), if you want. And one can often find decent-sized totes that aren't quite as tall as a standard five-gallon bucket; at the cost of occupying a greater area, sure - but if you grow your plant large enough to fill a solid eight or more square foot canopy, lol, that's probably not going to be an issue.

scrog-flower-768x767.jpg

If you are at all concerned, why not go with a plastic tote instead of a bucket? 20-gallon capacity ones can still be had at places like Home Depot for less than $7US each. With lots of light and lots of aeration, you could still grow a cannabis plant large enough that you could end up having to pour in 10 to 13 gallons of nutrient solution per day (along with temperatures in the high 80s & great airflow in order to facilitate good transpiration rates), if you want. And one can often find decent-sized totes that aren't quite as tall as a standard five-gallon bucket; at the cost of occupying a greater area, sure - but if you grow your plant large enough to fill a solid eight or more square foot canopy, lol, that's probably not going to be an issue.

scrog-flower-768x767.jpg
That's the size I'm shooting for, 1 plant instead of 6. Beautiful plant and great idea on supporting the net.

scrog-flower-768x767.jpg
Are those co2 cylinders behind the plant?

Are those co2 cylinders behind the plant?

I assume so, but IDK; I just grabbed the first photo the search-engine produced when I "asked it" for images of:
Code:
dwc tote

But I did something very similar back in the day (mid-late '90s) with my rolling DWC tote SCROGS. That's a lot more ambitious than mine were, though. Mine were eight square feet and shaped so I could get them out one bedroom door and into another. At a guess, that's probably around 16 square feet, maybe even as much as 20.

How long did you veg for and did it get most of its size from the stretch?

Mine....yes it WAS mine...

I vegged for 36 days, it was a clone so different veg,but she wasn't that big when I flipped her

Most was after flip...she grew close to 2' up and out in her flower stretch

Back
Top Bottom