7 1/2 weeks flowering

LionofZion

420 Member
DSCF2803.JPG

The trichs are still mostly clear. I was told from the guy I got these from (i got clones from a friends friend) he said they were sour diesel. I figure they are NYCD. I also asked my friend to ask his friend the flowering time and the guy said 4-6 weeks....complete bull. I figure they will be done in a week in a half to two weeks. What do you guys think? I was going to begin flushing in a week with molasses added ~2tbs per gallon. I keep the temperature around 80-85 during the day and 70 during night cycle. I have a co2 tank that i manually open a few times a day during the on cycle, It seemed to help a bit. I had some problems with nats but they came once, left untreated they went away. Then a few weeks later they came back then went away for good. They smell beautiful, but not too strong, unless you squeeze or brush against a bud, I love that smell but I try to keep the brushing/touching to a minimum because I know it makes them lose potency by damaging the crystals.

Looks great. Don't know of many plants that finish up that quickly. Biddy early Misty early but not diesel's. SD is nice bud, I like it. Made me a little loopy at first since it was the first thing I smoked in a while but all smoothed out. I think it is also referred to as NYCD as you mentioned. I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom