Just switched from Veg to Flowering

aidosmoke

Hi

This is my first grow, I had 3 white skunk plants growing under a 125w CFL for the past 4 weeks in soil. The veg cycle went fine. I have now switched them to a 400watt HPS. I'm sure they suffered heat stress when I switched them over from the veg cycle to the flowering cycle, I didn't anticipate the serious increase in the temperature. The temp has settled now to approx 28.
For the first few weeks I was using IONIC soil grow, with no issues, now I have switched them to Grotek Six Pack (Nutrients & Supplements). I have been very careful to only give them half of the recommended dose.
However the plants now to be suffering from all sorts of issues, as you can see from the attached photos. I have tried to research the symptoms on a few sites but I am really getting confused as I appear to have so many issues. Most of the problems appear to be at the bottom/middle of the plant and not on the top.
My water PH is approx 6.5ish, and the light is now 24 inches from the top of the plants. During the veg cycle I was only watering the plants once 1 week, when the soil was dry.
Any help would be really appreciated, as this is my first grow.

7_July_2010_Wed_2_web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom