NO! A week out from harvest, now what!

thebhead

Hey guys first time poster llllong time reader.

So I am a week out from harvest and my cabinet doors got opened 2 days in a row letting in light for about 10 seconds each day approx halfway through the cycle.
Should I say screw it and wait, or do you think this will stall them bad and I should just harvest now. It is only one plant btw. Thanks guys!

Re: NOOOO! A week out from harvest, now what!

hopefully theyll be ok, be sure to keep an eye out for her trying to hermi.

u should stand in front of your plant and poke it in the eye and say ....baaaad plant baaad plant . then kiss it a lil bit and flick a leave show it whos boss flick the lights on and off and threaten to give it soap water lmao

u should stand in front of your plant and poke it in the eye and say ....baaaad plant baaad plant . then kiss it a lil bit and flick a leave show it whos boss flick the lights on and off and threaten to give it soap water lmao

LMAO omg that's funny :rofl: :rofl:

Interesting childhood, huh?

u should stand in front of your plant and poke it in the eye and say ....baaaad plant baaad plant . Then kiss it a lil bit and flick a leave show it whos boss flick the lights on and off and threaten to give it soap water lmao

lmao lol......thats funny shitt i dont care who you are...lol....you'll teach them!!!

haaha yea man thats not goona kill it..plants out in the wild dont always get 12 hours dead no light or visversa..

Back
Top Bottom