9,000 Marijuana Joints Seized

BluntKilla

Police arrested two men and seized about 2.5 kilograms of marijuana after pulling over a New Brunswick pickup truck in Charlottetown Monday night.

At 9:30 p.m. RCMP and city police stopped a truck with New Brunswick licence plates on North River Road.

Police say they seized the vehicle and found marijuana stashed under the engine hood of the GMC truck, packaged and ready to be sold.

"It is a significant amount that would have been sold on the streets of Prince Edward Island," said RCMP Sgt. Dave Thibeau, noting that approximately 9,000 rolled marijuana cigarettes were seized.

Arthur Richard Gaudet and Laurie Joseph Cormier, both of Shediac, have been charged with possession of marijuana for the purpose of trafficking. They will appear in court Thursday morning for a bail hearing.

Newshawk: BluntKilla - 420Magazine.com
Source: Yahoo News (Canada)
Pubdate: Nov 15, 2006
Copyright: 2006 Yahoo! Canada Co
Website: Yahoo! Canada News - Business, World, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Technology

andrew199@fro said:
how in the fuck did they come up with that number?well the way I roll my joints at 1gram a piece that only equals 1,726 joints.To get that number you could only put less than a 1/4of a gram in ur joint!That would be one shitty j .LOL

Yea but what you have to remember is cops don't know shit about drugs. But I thought it said they also found 9K MJ cig....

Akornpatch said:
9000 minutes? Hang on I'll get back to you on that. I have a couple kilo's laying around I'll let you know when I'm done. LOL (wish)

lol you would be rolling joints for like 6 days straight.

9,000 joints? LOL

I would think they used a roller. Otherwise, someone's got a nasty case of carpal tunnel syndrome.

What were they going to do with 9K joints? I'm sure there is a good story behind that one!

A long time ago, the Demo and Repubs had their convention in Miami Beach.
A large park was a free zone, no fuzz allowed. Demonstration all over the place. One good sized group of crazies cracked through the cops ring around the park and had a large, brown paper mache joint replica of about 18-20 ft
long. They had to carry it on a trailer, and once inside the cops lines,and
in the free park, they cracked that big joint, which was hollow and filled with
joints and threw them out to the crowd for a big smoke in. The weed wasn't much back then, but it was the thought that counted.

Back
Top Bottom