A bit bushy

Haven't seen any pest maybe at the very beginning there was a drain fly but haven't seen anything since. I think it might be nute lockout due to watering with distilled water pH of last runoff was 6.8to 7 but fixed since then and got lemon juice to correct pH for next watering. Yes both bloom n veg switch been on. Plus the extra light that came with the tent. Lights also on 20/4 says Bruce likes it that way
Those lights are notoriously weak. :Namaste:
I had to use 2700 actual watts in this 4x8.

2700 actual watts. :morenutes:
It wasn't near as good as current lights but pulled a lot of pot. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well at the moment I can throw 1 maybe 2 42w big cfl lights in too if you think that would help got small pics of them in my old photos very first grow. I'ma raise the tent up off the ground and fixed the heater to where it stays on 78°without shutting off hopefully. And I'll work on getting a better light

Well at the moment I can throw 1 maybe 2 42w big cfl lights in too if you think that would help got small pics of them in my old photos very first grow. I'ma raise the tent up off the ground and fixed the heater to where it stays on 78°without shutting off hopefully. And I'll work on getting a better light
If you can safely add more light it would be beneficial to your harvest size and quality. :Namaste:
Safety please.
Also keep them as close as you can without burning the plants.
Be careful with heaters, they draw a lot of watts and create fire hazards.
My apologies if I did ask already :Namaste: do you have a smoke detector and fire extinguisher?
My memory is shot.
I have a heated floor under my girls.
It was - 14 c the other morning, I turned it up to 22.
But I have it set to never go below 18.
But it can still get to 15 on those really cold nights.
I used to be in a basement so I had similar issues in the winter.
I diverted the forced air furnace back then.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Don't have smoke detector in tent but at the top of the basement stairs. Was thinking of putting the light here marked in the picture

20240320_141151_HDR~3.jpg

Don't have smoke detector in tent but at the top of the basement stairs. Was thinking of putting the light here marked in the picture

20240320_141151_HDR~3.jpg
There's a lot of thin branches and small buds there that need help. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Might clear a path and remove the first 1 or 2 layer of branches from the bottom maybe move some around for good space from the light 3 to 5 in away should be good right? Cfl light doesn't produce to much heat

Might clear a path and remove the first 1 or 2 layer of branches from the bottom maybe move some around for good space from the light 3 to 5 in away should be good right? Cfl light doesn't produce to much heat
Any smalls on the very bottom can go.
As long as the leaves don't have an adverse reaction.
Just keep a close eye at first.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Update. Little worried I overfed look at the circles.

20240403_115430_HDR~2.jpg

20240403_115437_HDR~2.jpg

20240403_115451_HDR~2.jpg

20240403_115457_HDR~2.jpg

20240403_115503~2.jpg

20240403_115510_HDR~2.jpg
They actually look more hungry than overfed. :Namaste:
Are you following the schedule recommended for your nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They actually look more hungry than overfed. :Namaste:
Are you following the schedule recommended for your nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Feeding nutes every other watering. I think I did 1 t of calmag 2 t big bloom 1and 1/2 t tiger bloom and 2 t grow big per gal and did 2 gal and watered both

This is what I'm most worried about. Didn't happen till after I added new light and fed but they were closer to the light so I tied them down with garden wire. Added CO2 bag also if u didn't see in pics. They also dropped more after feeding but also left a little runoff,was in a rush

20240403_115510_HDR~3.jpg

This is what I'm most worried about. Didn't happen till after I added new light and fed but they were closer to the light so I tied them down with garden wire. Added CO2 bag also if u didn't see in pics. They also dropped more after feeding but also left a little runoff,was in a rush

When did the damage first appeared?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hello 👋 it could be over watering or stress idk just a guess. This is what happened to mine from over watering and not enough holes in my buckets. I usually go overboard with the holes and I didn't This time. Please refer to my pics on my profile here in 420 magazine forum. Don't have any good ones to send to you directly but mine started turning like that and leaves were really brittle. I'm growing in soil if you are in hydroponic system then you can disregard my reply. 🙂 Good luck I'm sure everything will be fine and your ladies will recover.

Christopher O'Neal
Coneal49

Hello 👋 it could be over watering or stress idk just a guess. This is what happened to mine from over watering and not enough holes in my buckets. I usually go overboard with the holes and I didn't This time. Please refer to my pics on my profile here in 420 magazine forum. Don't have any good ones to send to you directly but mine started turning like that and leaves were really brittle. I'm growing in soil if you are in hydroponic system then you can disregard my reply. 🙂 Good luck I'm sure everything will be fine and your ladies will recover.

Christopher O'Neal
Coneal49
Thanks coneal49. I think your right cause the pots are still a little damp and I watered Friday or Saturday can't remember, but should be dry by tomorrow. Also got the temps staying about 80° lights on and 50,,% rh.ladies are now filling in alot. Also when trying to check the soil with finger the dirt kinda compressed

Thanks coneal49. I think your right cause the pots are still a little damp and I watered Friday or Saturday can't remember, but should be dry by tomorrow. Also got the temps staying about 80° lights on and 50,,% rh.ladies are now filling in alot. Also when trying to check the soil with finger the dirt kinda compressed

Same here 2 of mine are seriously complicated because of the soil and 1 is just a little wet still I haven't had to water them in idk seems like anyway but everything still going strong 💪.

Coneal49

Same here 2 of mine are seriously complicated because of the soil and 1 is just a little wet still I haven't had to water them in idk seems like anyway but everything still going strong 💪.

Coneal49
I'm also using ff happy frog and ff trio nutes plus cal mag,very hard to get right but if you don't know always add the calmag first and let sit before adding other nutes. Can't wait to see how your northern lights turns out.did you get it from Herbie's? I got one waiting to plant from them

I know I'm really excited about being able to attempt to grow outside this it's finally legal here and not just medically legal witch I'm glad that it was for patents that got our foot in the door. I'm using FF soil and nutrients also except I was only able to get the soil and grow big nutrients for bloom Alaska Morbloom because it was at home depot and expert soil well that was at Walmart, Mother Earth soil for my afghan kush × super skunk, 2 more Black Widow. I also have 2 more Black Widow left probably grow them outside too.

😁
Coneal49

I'm also using ff happy frog and ff trio nutes plus cal mag,very hard to get right but if you don't know always add the calmag first and let sit before adding other nutes. Can't wait to see how your northern lights turns out.did you get it from Herbie's? I got one waiting to plant from them

Sorry forgot to tell you all my feminized seeds are from Seed Supreme got 3 North Lights and OGK free Black Widow and Afghan Kush × S Skunk were bought everything I bought is their product the free ones not sure but I'm assuming freebies are their genetics as well.

🫠
Coneal49

Back
Top Bottom