A Dilema

3jtoday

We are at the end of a successful grow. :grinjoint:

Although we followed the county guidelines of 6 mature plants per card holder. (We actually had less since some were male and some were eaten by gophers.) We ended up harvesting more than a pound which is over our legal limit of dried medicine.

I certainly do not want to be involved in illegal drug dealing. I would just keep all the crop, but it is over the limit. So what does the law say about what we are supposed to do with it? I am not interested in generating additional revenue by selling it. I do not want to destroy it or have it confiscated. I certainly don't want to be busted for it. I'd like to keep it so I don't have to incur the expense of buying it.

you could turn all the herb thats over the limit into hash, it would reduce the weight and keep potency. or you can donate it to people who need medicine. tax write off maybe?

I would sit down and smoke all the extra medicine you have, yes smoke it all in one long day, night, weekend, and this should eliminate your problem and make you pain free.

If you are in Colorado find a freind with a MMJ card and have hime sign a caregiver form naming you his caregiver. Sell it to him cheap.

:peace:
WillyB

If you don't want to sell it but don't wish to donate it ("I'd like to keep it so I don't have to incur the expense of buying it."), could you enter into a legal agreement with another grower/provider or even patient where your excess went to fill in the difference between their legal maximum and what they've actually got such that if/when you find yourself in a deficit, their excess meds will be used to make up your difference (all at no cost)?

Not a tax deduction unless donated to a qualifing charitable organization.

Make bubble hash is what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom