A little help?

1StTime

Hey, wonder if you guys could help, I have an unhealthy plant. dont know if its wind burn or root problems or what.
will attach some photos.
strain Blackberry Kush auto
light was perfectsun 1000 is now perfect sun COB
temps between 20 - 24 C
medium COCO watered with 5.8 ph water before transplant.
PH 5.8
WAter temp arround 18-20 celsius hand fed
Advanced nutriens organica Jungle Juice 4ml/l + Cal mag 2ml/l+ b52 2ml/2 + aincent earth organice 2ml/l
light is at 3ft away , 27000 - 33000 lux

what else should i say ?
i have a portable AC and the one in the pictures had the AC blowing on it for a few weeks while she saw very small.
I have blocked the AC stream going directly on it and waiting for it to bounce back.
I also have a yellow one that has gotten a little more N hoping for it to also bounce back and one with a little calcium defficency from what i can tell given her a little more cal mag .
pictures, thanks

i should add i flushed her with ph ed water the runoff was 5.8 from the begining so not ph fluctuations. could it be a genetic thing ? i have given her nutrients again but just the voodoo juice and the cal mag. will see how she gets along. dont see any pests on it btw

I would think she is severely wind burned...

She looks to have some other problems, but hard to tell in her current condition. May also have some genetic problems..... I would (if I could) drop her nutrients down. This may be a nutrient problem due to her perspiring all her water away leaving a high nutrient situation within. (I'm speculating of course.....)

Are you a tobacco user, by chance?

I was. But I have recently been discussing the growing of tobacco with someone - so it was just "fresh in my mind." Assuming you follow good hygiene procedures, lol, that's probably not it. Symptoms can present somewhat differently in different species of plants, and I didn't remember specifically what it looked like in cannabis, so was just wondering.

But it was most likely the direct a/c air constantly (or very often, at least) hitting the plant. That air would have been considerably colder than the environment in general, methinks - and most likely very dry, too.

Thats probably it :)
the mozaic virus should have some distinct yellow patters, which here are not present at all .
2 days later it seems to be bouncing back but still needs another weeks or so to be sure. I will post some more pics then. if it doesnt bounce back I will jus bin it.

yeah, your right.. did you touch the seedling with your bare fingers by chance?( tap root)

but you say its getting better? Cool,

u know, they all actually look ill. How old are they?
Mind you, Im not being an a$$,
I personally dont like how the PefectSun grows. I have a mini, sitting in its box, because I just didnt like the small leaves, and short plants.

Dont worry, I dont offend easy :) They bounced back from what I can tell. I had some deficiencies from the nutrients ive been using and upon research Ive adjusted the does. Will post some more pics soon. Been a little busy. none of the deficiencies have advanced any further. they were Cal are Nitrogen, but I dont see what the light has to do with it :)
I dont know about the mini and I'm not defending the brand by any means but if you look in the links in my signature I got pretty big plants when I wanted to ( sometime even when i didnt want to ) with the perfect sun 1000. Just a bit to powerful for my setup ( was not using a light mover and had to leave them alone while on vacantion for 17 days - they were full of deficiencies when i arrived but the buds were huge ). see my last grow. will see how this grow goes but as I am always changing something cant really tell for sure what's up.

All the plants have bounced back and growing strong again. the one in question seems to be bouncing back , has doubled in size but is still a little curly. will give it another week to see what's up. pictures on their way, been busy.

Back
Top Bottom