A new grower can’t figure out what this is: leaf symptom

Thanx everyone! I will looking into used coffee grinds. It’s easy since I brew mine every morning. My concerns with my current plants are she looked hungry for micro nutes. Is it because my PH is off? or am I not feeding her well?

We do not have cannabis oriented top dressing at where I live. It may be harder if I stick with all organic (which I would like to…) I may have to get any available cannabis oriented nute, and I will do it so if I can save my plants.

The step you neglected was "cooking" that soil mix, or composting it for 3 months prior to use, but you probably have too little actual soil to do this. Your nutrients are not going to be available to the plants because of this and with the mix you used, its not really a soil anyway. You're not going to be able to go without outside nutrients in this grow, even if you did add a bit more real soil and composted it correctly. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to get some nutrients in there. Maybe I can convince to use organic nutrients, such as @GeoFlora Nutrients, to be able to still use this soil, while also getting the needed microbial life and nutrients in there by topdressing. Without something like that, I'm afraid that this grow is going to have problems. As other responders have told you, this is not actually a soil... it is a mostly soilless mix.

Soil recipes are not something you can just mix up on the fly and expect them to work. Subcool, Coots, and others took a lot of trial and error and getting ratios right before they were accepted as usable recipes. The lack of humus in your mix is a big problem. If you still have an uppotting left to do, I would center in on a good store bought supersoil to put in the container with your present mix and at least you would have something that minerally could support your plants, without additional composting. Put it in the bottom third to half of your container and use your present mix to support and hold up the plant in the top half of the container. You can save this grow, but not without some fairly drastic modifications.
Hey @Emilya, Thank you so much for the wholesome recommendation! We greatly appreciate it :)
GeoFlora Nutrients is always ready to help our fellow growers. Please feel free to contact us and shake our inbox with any questions you may have!

Back
Top Bottom