A question to all the people from the United Kingdom?

Greenmuzzy

So united kingdom can you guys tell me the different prices of marijuana in the different parts of the country or the prices of marijuana :cheer: in the major cities?? peace brothers :peace: :grinjoint:

In the subhurbs of Manchester it's £20.00 for 3 grams from your local asain grocery store :rofl: I reckon they make more from selling weed than they do from anything else they have been busted many times and still they continue

In the subhurbs of Manchester it's £20.00 for 3 grams from your local asain grocery store :rofl: I reckon they make more from selling weed than they do from anything else they have been busted many times and still they continue

im from inner city manchester on the street you lucky if you get 1.5 grams for 20,s . thats why i grow my own.!

same here manchester sucks when it comes to buying solid or green usually 20£ for 3g and about 10-15£ for solid 1/4 which the solid aka sputnik is utter crap aint seen any good solid or green for years^^ so i'm growing my own :)...

same here manchester sucks when it comes to buying solid or green usually 20£ for 3g and about 10-15£ for solid 1/4 which the solid aka sputnik is utter crap aint seen any good solid or green for years^^ so i'm growing my own :)

"" HAPPY GROWING MATE !!! ""

£20 for an 1/8th damp commercial,£25-£30 an 1/8th of home grown,dried & cured,sometimes not even cured....£40-£50 for 1/4oz.
hash(not soap bar),pollem £15-20 an 1/8th. £30-35 a quarter

up north in the UK 3g used to be £20 but now ur luky to get 2g for £20, ounces used to range from £100-£160 now its £160-£280, people seem to have a thing about blueberry, i bought a 20 bag off the same guy 3 times in one week, each time he told me...... its nice smoke its blueberry, everytime the weed was diffrent and shit!!!! thyats wen i started growing lol might just be a northern thing but every1 here thinks blueberry is the shit but i no of many better strains

Hey guys, came back to Pompey this summer for a meet up with some uni friends, I was glad to learn that my ex-ripoff-dealer is in the slammer and managed to find some chronic 25£ per 2g, so thats the good news, the bad news is that it was utter crap, glad that a Nepalese friend managed to procure some grad A++ Hash....homemade too to boot :D

i was around leeds and i payed 20 for an 8th. if u know some one trustworthy and are cool with, u get this if not lil more 4.0g. but if its just another dealer 20 for 2.6 if lucky. ahh i miss the smoke from there

There in the Midlands its 25 for an 1/8th damp commercial/homegrown or 30/40 for the good shit.

The hassle of trying to find a good source proved to much of a problem also getting ripped with stuff with god knows what else added to it, so i went to Dr Herman's there are 6 shops north england found 5 MI5 Auto flowering seeds 33£ 10 weeks from seed to finish, no light regimes to follow. easy to care for :p.

Back
Top Bottom