A question.

DankSupreme

Do I have to grow the plants till there 8"-12" in before I take them to the place where they will grow in the ground?

I would really much prefer keeping the seed and the plant in the one spot I am going to grow the whole thing at.

Also I have 15 seeds of baisically swag bagseed. How much of a yeild can I expect from that many seeds?

ive went out in late winter / broke up the ground REAL GOOD / dropped some seeds then checked my site when spring came with good results. and when ur out in the cold no one thinks ur plantin. ps im a novice so advice givin by others is probobly better than mine just thought id let u know what has worked 4 me

what do you mean broke up the ground real good?
how good was your harvest (How many OZs per plant, how many plants growed to be females etc.)

you really have no way of knowing what you gonnan yield what your male to female ratio will be or anything yet. maybe if you had a name strain we could try and figure somthing out but bagseeds ??? there are so many aspects as to how much you can yeild its imposible to say. ;)

and you never know if it will be there when you go back... someone or animals might find it

i clear a spot 3ft radius then dig hole 1ft across 1ft deep breaking up soil real good and refilling hole with the loose dirt
then i just drop in 3-4 seeds seperate from each other 1/4in deep then cover

if i come back when warm and find that more than 1 has sprouted i keep the best lookin 1 and pull the others

i will repeat this process in several different locations growing only 1 plant in 1 spot

how much care u give ur girl (if it is a girl) will help determine
ur harvest

a handheld gps is helpful in finding ur clearings but remember that the batteries in a compass and map never go dead :peace:

Way too many variables. You cant put the seedlings under a flouresant light in a closet or box or somthing? I would suggest buying even an inexpencive strain from a reputable seed bank, as bagseed is a total gamble.

If your new, female seeds will help alot, so you dont have to visit your sites as often to remove males before they pollinate.

also if you have a small indoor area to get the seedlings going, you can use that area for cloning as well, once you have a known female, that looks healthy, theres no need for seeds.

Back
Top Bottom