Outdoor Corn Field Grow Questions

Weekender

Questions for you.
This winter while ordering beans, in one of the packages I received a Free Bean "World of Seeds, Auto Amnesia". I planted her and she was doing well with my other Fem seeds, this is out in the corn fields now and I can not go to pet her or her sisters as I would like, in fact no visits until mid/late August to check for boys, then the next visit will be to harvest, not a lot of grooming for me. Midwest, USA
Question 1 is, will I be harvesting the Auto Flower plant in August or should I leave it be until Oct, this is the first auto I have ever planted.
Question 2. is there a nutrient that I should put on the ground when visiting in mid/late August, I am not carrying jugs of fluid. No
A powdered item I would use maybe Bat Guano 0-12-0, that being dry on the top of the ground until rain. but I would rather not take a chance of killing or injuring a plant, as I can do that well. I have seen the guano in both pellets and powdered but would it be just too strong to place a couple of tablespoons on the drip line around the plants.
The ground is commercial farming so there is plenty of chemicals but I just do not know if I should be adding more, a couple of shops tell me to let it ride, as the product they sell is more geared for indoor use.

Back
Top Bottom