A really hard question?

dbrown

k me and my step dad is growning two huge pot plants thats already buding and my question is should i put anything nutricous on the plant to make it bud more my step dad says no and he been growing plants for 30 years but my friend who gave the plants to me when they where babies says i shuold put like fish food to make them bud more.i really dont know what to do so if anyone who knows alot about growing pleas tell me what to do.
they been budding for quit a while but the hairs are still white and only about 15% orange

any ferts that are used for blooming well help your yeild, just use them sparingly. but listen to experience, if you say he has been doing it for 30 years i would go with his idea.

its too late for that. dont do anything, stress it if you do anything. start a dif water cycle, my plants are budding too. and i water them for 2 days them stop for 3 days, so on. and my buds are doubling in size every week. dont pu anything in them while they are budding. it will burn them up bad.

here is the link with a couple pics of one of my plants. i have more if you want to msn me ill send them to you.

this is my baby.

co2 helps

Homade recipee warm water sugar and yeast stick it in a bowl with a lid put a whole in the lid to regulate the amount of co2 and place it in the same room as your plan'ts

Back
Top Bottom