Question

magichands

I just recently found out my dad grows bud, and upon further investigation its some dank looking bud. The nugs are covered in orange hairs and look like they have a moderate tint of THC on them. But when I smoke the nugs I don't get high. Is this because it is a male plant or could something else be going wrong? Just confused as to how it can look so good and not even get me high.

I dont know a proper answer, But its not a male as it would not have buds it would be producing seeds instead, And it might not get you high because harvested too early or maybe its just mild weed, But i dont really know much im sure someone else will help you with anything else :)

Perhaps it was harvested too early, not really sure. But that has happened to me..

About 3 weeks ago I picked up a strain called Purple Night Shade from a local collective. Shit looked dank as can be, and smelled great too. No matter how many bowls I smoked, it only produced a very slight high..pissed me right off.

:peace:

Marley

are you picking the nugs right off the plant and smoking them?

if so, you must wait until they are mature enough and ripe for pickin', they also must be cured the right way before smoking, if not the smoke will be harsh

VOJ, LMAO "ask him why it sucks":rofl:

by picked and dried do you mean you picked off a couple and dried or your dad has harvested the plant and you picked them out his stash and dried

I dont know a proper answer, But its not a male as it would not have buds it would be producing seeds instead, And it might not get you high because harvested too early or maybe its just mild weed, But i dont really know much im sure someone else will help you with anything else :)

Don't want anybody getting misinformation here, but male plants do not produce seeds. They produce male flowers which hold pollen. When this pollen contacts female flowers (bud you smoke), that is when seeds are made.

Also, stop stealing your dads weed. If you don't have the courage to ask for it, then you shouldn't have it at all.

it would be pretty DAMN funny if his datd was also a member of this site and posted to this forum "Can somone explain why my plants are losing buds overnite"....

i have read that even if there male plants they still get u baked but there not as good as the female buds

My response to that would be why would you want to smoke males when the females are so much better? Yes, males can contain THC as well, but definitely not in the quantities that the females produce. I would rather kill a male and start fresh than try and smoke pollen sacs. Just my personal preference.

i agree with you smokeymacpots,but he said that the buds dont get him high because maybe there male...i dont think thats the reason he dont get high maybe is something else...:hookah:

LOL

Reminds me of my kid. I kept asking my wife , "WTF, you're smokin' up all our meds?!!!" She kept denying that she had doubled up on her smoke.... 3-4 months later I walk into my kids room (we live in the country) and it smells funny. Not just like pot but close. I asked him WTF, and he tells me its a skunk out in the yard. This does happen a few times in summer. I'm like hmmmm.... ok no second thoughts.

3 nights later same thing and he gives me same excuse. I walk out to the yard... no skunk. Go back in his room and bust him and friend firing up. Won't get into the conversation but, it comes out he had been pinching me and the wifes stash the whole time. We keep it in a safe and he got the combo off us one night to get some paperwork out he needed. We ALWAYs got stuff out from there if he needed and we got lazy one night and sent him in himself......

I wouldn't doubt this is somewhat the same case........sneakin', pinchin' the ol mans stash.

WillyB

LOL

Reminds me of my kid. I kept asking my wife , "WTF, you're smokin' up all our meds?!!!" She kept denying that she had doubled up on her smoke.... 3-4 months later I walk into my kids room (we live in the country) and it smells funny. Not just like pot but close. I asked him WTF, and he tells me its a skunk out in the yard. This does happen a few times in summer. I'm like hmmmm.... ok no second thoughts.

3 nights later same thing and he gives me same excuse. I walk out to the yard... no skunk. Go back in his room and bust him and friend firing up. Won't get into the conversation but, it comes out he had been pinching me and the wifes stash the whole time. We keep it in a safe and he got the combo off us one night to get some paperwork out he needed. We ALWAYs got stuff out from there if he needed and we got lazy one night and sent him in himself......

I wouldn't doubt this is somewhat the same case........sneakin', pinchin' the ol mans stash.

WillyB

Not gona lie, I went through this with my dad. When he finally found out what was going on, let's just say it wasn't pretty. But now that I'm older, I just make it up to him by making sure he has a steady supply!

Back
Top Bottom