Why does my bud always turn out hairy help!

Itook some pictures but can not figure out how to post them on the site. And yes I have a 4x8by 6 foot tall flowering room with 2 400 watt HPS lights. if you can tell me how to post the pictures I will put them up immediately

IMG_20141121_082833.jpg
IMG_20141121_082831.jpg
IMG_20141121_082820.jpg
IMG_20141121_082818.jpg
IMG_20141121_082726.jpg
IMG_20141121_082848.jpg

The second to last pic is an indica I grew in the same room under the same conditions and came out amazing that was started from clone the other hairy plant is from seeds I got poorly thru nirvana. 2of 60 germed.and i know how to germ and never before or after that did i have trouble germinating.

the last picture is a close up of one of the bigger buds and how it is forming. Seems good but this is after 9 or 10 weeks and all I see is hair no glands.

I've had poor luck with 400 watt hps setups. I'd recommend at least 600 I use 1 for 2 plants approximately. I have 10 600 hortilux in bloom.

I just added a text that you may not have received yet but there is an indica in one of the pictures and it is about 2 feet lower than those buds and it is coming along perfect. am I just being impatient and eventually those hairy hairy buds will fill in ?or do I have something to worry about I have 2 400 watt high pressure sodium lamps in that room.

Would i be wrong for the time being to add a 400 watt metal halide light until I can pick up the 600 watt setup or would that be bad for flowering?

Thanks a lot for your help. Last question.i was planning on getting a10 pack of of shiva skunk from sensi...do you have any input.i just want something GREAT TO MAKE ME HUNGRY

I have ed Rosenthal super bud from them. I'd recommend cannazon seed bank. They carry sensi as well as many other reputable breeders like dj short, sick med seed,exotic genetics,serious seeds,sin city seeds, tons more almost a hundred maybe more. Oh cali connection and so Cal on there site are great that's where I got the chocolate fondue or maybe it was dna genetics lol can't remember off the top of my head.

Cool.thank you so much.i had to go through a middle man to get the Shiva skunk but after I sent you the message I ordered it and now I cannot find a negative reply about it anywhere online it is Northern Lights number 5 and skunk number 1 . An F 1 hybrid and I think it should be great.. thanks for the help and I will keep you posted on the rest

My big problem with that is I have a small space and the sativas are growing too big and out of control and they are just hairy and fluffy and airy and I feel like in double the time of the end of indicas they will be okay but I'm new to the game and don't know what to expect and would like to throw them out if they're not going to complete as the dense thick bud that I am expecting after the 12 to 16 weeks that's why I posted the picture because the little indicas were so thick and dense after 8 or 9 weeks and these were going longer and just getting hairy and bigger. Its just making me so nervous. Did you see the pictures? Do you think I'll be ok our should i toss them and focus on the indicas? The only reason i have not is the amount of time i have in them.

I'd keep them. Keep in mind there are training techniques to keep them under control. I have a Dutch treat that is sativa dominant and it is a bitch to control and takes a few weeks longer.

What do you mean training techniques??. Bc mine grow sideways before up and they are all over the place. Also i have a few thick heavy buds but those also have dramatic space between them on the inside and I want to believe they will blow up in their last two weeks or so but I'm very skeptical and inexperienced. I have a different strain that grows and blooms very fast and I want to replace it with that but I have so much time and effort into this plant I do not want to get rid of it

So i took a sample from the plant.dried and cured it and gave it to a friend. I looked at it under a microscope at40x and the trichomes had no stems.just a head and all were milky.it had no smell and like i said b4 was the only seed of 60 from nirvana that worked. And was not what it was supposed to be.it was a white widow and grew all kinds of crazy and sideways. Stems were very long and lanky and grew in all different directions.
So my friend told me the calyxes were extremely small and the hairs were all over. And he said it smelled likeHAY .i threw it out. I have a strawberry kush in the same Rome that buds beautifully..i don't know if i just got real bum seeds our if i did something to the plant to hurt it but I'm done with that jerk.......do you have any idea of what else may have made the thing do this?

Back
Top Bottom