Cgaona

So I recently became a member like legit 5 minutes ago. Okay, so I'm growing some pineapple kush under a 1000 w HPS light, they are nearly 6/7 weeks into flowering. Growing in happy frog soil, using very little nutrients when I do I use super nutrients sba and sbb, I have recently bought Rock Resinator to get my nugs more dense, but they're still extremely hairy and the the lower pistils are turning redish color, should I be concerned on the amount of pistils it has? I have a couple pictures of them, I can take more when I can. Btw I'm new to this and don't really know how to post pictures. Lol.

I've had flowers with "normal" pistils. I have one now that has hair for pistils. Literally, the buds are small, rock hard, and look like they are filled with pillow stuffing. I had one that looked just like a cactus. They do what they do! Picture???

So basically don't worry too much on the pistils but rather the trichomes? And I would love to show you a picture, but do you mind telling me how I would be able to do that? Lol

So basically don't worry too much on the pistils but rather the trichomes? And I would love to show you a picture, but do you mind telling me how I would be able to do that? Lol
I've had flowers with "normal" pistils. I have one now that has hair for pistils. Literally, the buds are small, rock hard, and look like they are filled with pillow stuffing. I had one that looked just like a cactus. They do what they do! Picture???

how many plants? You've definitely got a ton of light. Do they all look the same? They should vary a bit, but, should have the same basic genetic look to them. I wouldn't sweat it.

As for pictures.. I just upload to "upload photos" under the "gallery" tab. Then when you post, hit the "my photos" tab at the bottom left of your text box and it will bring you to your photo gallery. The next 10 minutes will include swearin and upside down pictures, lol. You'll get it!

IMG_39547.jpg
IMG_39539.jpg
IMG_39526.jpg
IMG_39519.jpg
IMG_395010.jpg
IMG_395010.jpg

6 right now, and the Pineapple Kush all sort of look the same, okay ima try to upload some right now. haha. i believe i uploaded some pictures haha

how many plants? You've definitely got a ton of light. Do they all look the same? They should vary a bit, but, should have the same basic genetic look to them. I wouldn't sweat it.

As for pictures.. I just upload to "upload photos" under the "gallery" tab. Then when you post, hit the "my photos" tab at the bottom left of your text box and it will bring you to your photo gallery. The next 10 minutes will include swearin and upside down pictures, lol. You'll get it!

Plants are looking very good my friend! Only thing I see is a little curling in the leaves... Could mean temps are a little too high, or not enough air circulation. Other than that you're doing great for your first grow ;) keep us updated!

Hey man thanks, much appreciated! :D yeah I kinda figured it was cause it was too hot, I put in a fan in there and started to leave the door open to see if that helps them. I'll keep posting pics later :)

Plants are looking very good my friend! Only thing I see is a little curling in the leaves... Could mean temps are a little too high, or not enough air circulation. Other than that you're doing great for your first grow ;) keep us updated!

Back
Top Bottom