Why does my bud always turn out hairy help!

sanjose

i've been growing for about a year now i grow hydro in a bubbler system with the airstone at the bottom of the bucket i get clones from my local cannabis club ive grown 4 different strains and they all came out the same i have them under a 1000watt hps using gh nutes to veg and bontanicare to flower and i've always got really hairy bud pretty potent but i don't like it too hairy what am i doing wrong i don't mean like your average hairy bud but whole nugs covered in hairs you cant really see the bud itself

Here's your photos, and here's some info for you on posting your photos. Welcome.:peacetwo:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
nugsz1.jpg

bud95.jpg

get the light a touch closer and turn the oscilatin fan up a bit get some wind in em makes em more dence and u wont have em hairy and a bit lighter than u could have em

...i've always got really hairy bud pretty potent but i don't like it too hairy what am i doing wrong i don't mean like your average hairy bud but whole nugs covered in hairs...

Maybe they're German. :)

Those "hairs" are pistils.

Female flowers have pistils (they are there to collect pollen from male flowers, same as on a corn plant).

"Buds" are dense(+/-, lol) groups of female flowers.

We like buds.

I don't see your problem?

i wanted to see more of the bud and tricomes how would i get it like that wheres theres less pistils more tricomes

like i said mate light closer and fan up?? think about it ur pistils are like that cos there happy and thats good ye.. but what u want to be happenin is the pistils gettin stressed a bit shrivlin up then what the plant will do is produce another set of flowers new pistils and try to get polanated again end result is bigger fatter buds... if the enviroment is stress free the pistils last longer and dont need to keep producing so many sets of new flowers.. after week 5 of flower i start to stress the plant with good results they dont look as healthy as someones who treats them like babys but u get a lot more bud and not so much work

like i said mate light closer and fan up?? think about it ur pistils are like that cos there happy and thats good ye.. but what u want to be happenin is the pistils gettin stressed a bit shrivlin up then what the plant will do is produce another set of flowers new pistils and try to get polanated again end result is bigger fatter buds... if the enviroment is stress free the pistils last longer and dont need to keep producing so many sets of new flowers.. after week 5 of flower i start to stress the plant with good results they dont look as healthy as someones who treats them like babys but u get a lot more bud and not so much work

How exactly do you stress your plants to generate more flowering?

ILP Clothing

I'm having the same issue but it seems like my buds are all hair...they wrap around the stem and get a little thick but this giant sativa
has what seems to be all hair.they do not get thick. It has been flowering for 9 weeks. If i get a response on this i will try to get some pix out there.
Please help..PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom