A Sea of Sativa (Topping Question)

Forestwalker

I get my seeds from buds that I buy from a local dealer. Every single seed I try to grow ends up very tall and the nodes are spread quite far from each other. I have a make shift grow table next to my computer. Inside I lined the walls with soda cans that I cut and pieced together, silver side in color and design out. the Space inside is 2 feet square by 3 feet tall. So I am having a space problem because all the seeds I try to grow end up growing very tall and very thin (pertaining the the frequency of nodes not the circumference of the stem).

I have tried to help solve the issue with Low Stress Training the plant just to try to keep it short and this has worked to a point. So I looked for more options and I have been trying to decide when I should Top one of these plants. I have one growing at the moment that If I had not started its LST it would be 7 inches tall and it has only been 16 days. It has 4 sets of 2 stem and leaf nodes with the little hairs proximal to the base stem (so female hopefully). When should I top this thing, if I should top it. Like I said I get my seeds from the buds I smoke because I am weary about buying them off of the internet because I live in America so I don't have access to more ideal strains for a small grow area. Thank you in advance!

Namaste ^_^

It's been a bit since I posted this, so basically I have been LST this plant; it got to the point that I felt it was ready to be topped. I did that yesterday, hopefully it'll be fine. I'll certainly post if it dies I've got back-ups too so wont be too bad if it does.

bro, I live in the US and have used the sponsors to supply my garden with grade A strains. It's a bit scary at first, but you realize the risk is very very small and well worth it.

As far as topping, I've never seen an indoor grow go bad because of topping. I use multiple methods of training in my garden, topping is pretty much a must on every plant, and as of late, I've been super cropping instead of LST because there are no strings. If you do it right, there is very little stress. I would wait to top until your leaves are at least 5 bladed. If you top when there are side branches forming you will be fine. any earlier and you might run into some stunted growth.

Narrowly got by with that topping then. I topped it after the second set of 5 bladed leaves. Its just so tall is the issue. I would like to know more about these sponsors as well.

bro, I live in the US and have used the sponsors to supply my garden with grade A strains. It's a bit scary at first, but you realize the risk is very very small and well worth it.

As far as topping, I've never seen an indoor grow go bad because of topping. I use multiple methods of training in my garden, topping is pretty much a must on every plant, and as of late, I've been super cropping instead of LST because there are no strings. If you do it right, there is very little stress. I would wait to top until your leaves are at least 5 bladed. If you top when there are side branches forming you will be fine. any earlier and you might run into some stunted growth.

Hey man I can't PM you back yet, I only have 7 posts I would like to talk more on the subject if possible... idk how I go about doing that other then posting. Guess im going to start doing that.

I know I was nervous about doing things online too. But as with OT, I took the plunge and went through the sponsors here too. You will usually see a banner from the sponsors who does the beans or click on sponsor at the top right corner.

But like how do I go about doing that? Should I use a fake name and address, a prepaid debit card. lol kinda excited nervous...

I dont have 50 posts yet I will not be able to speak back to you.

Thats ok, you can ask your questions here just careful of how you word them...you know like beans=seeds....no use of the verbs delivering, selling, purchasing....I have gotten reprimanded, in a nice way mind you about doing that...

So you had your burritos brought to you directly and the quantum force waiver John Hancock'ed by your physical Being >.>?

Ha! I like that...Yep but only because I chose to give my John Hancock, you don't have to. I did so I could keep up with them.

Back
Top Bottom