A treat your girls will love

scaredeecat

heres an old time treat your girls will love mine seem to love it{this tip gotten from my 90 year old grand mother}

1/4 cup brewed tea i use lipton
1 tbsp epsom salts
1 tbsp dishwashing liguid
1 qt warm water

mix these and mist plants lightly once or so a week:thumb:

What's it supposed to do?? Tea is acidic and contain tannins. Tannins in plants can keep herbivores away. The soap acts as a surfactant, or an insect killer. Epsom salt has magnesium and sulfur. I wonder if there's some symbiosis between the ingredients in this concoction, or if it's just a mixture that has three different potential benefits.

What's it supposed to do?? Tea is acidic and contain tannins. Tannins in plants can keep herbivores away. The soap acts as a surfactant, or an insect killer. Epsom salt has magnesium and sulfur. I wonder if there's some symbiosis between the ingredients in this concoction, or if it's just a mixture that has three different potential benefits.

i don't what the exact benefits are but so far the plants have gotten a little deeper in color, granny always had an beautiful herb and veg garden and all she used was stuff she made out of her home, i wish she had wrote them all down:straightface: shes gone now but will always be remembered:amen:

granny knows best............. thanks

Back
Top Bottom