Aaargh!

Sharon A Dube

Hi, everyone!

I'm a newbie and I'm really frustrated right now. I just got laid off from a job of nearly 18 years. I'm searching high (no pun intended) and low for a new job but I keep running into these employers that require a "pre-employment drug screening." WTF is up with that? They never required such a thing the last time I was job hunting.

To make matters worse, most places also do a background check. Back in the 80's (when I was young, foolish, and far less discrete), I got caught with weed a couple of times and fined. I didn't think it was any big deal at the time, but now knowing that every potential employer can dig into the last 20-30 years of my life is upsetting, to say the least.

I love my weed, always have. I prefer a puff to a drink any day. I never, EVER smoke before work. Yet, as we all know, drug testing for marijuana reveals whether a person has smoked in the last month, not whether that person has smoked right before work.

Can anyone give me some words of wisdom, encouragement, etc? Am I going to have to give up the kind bud for a couple months in order to simply find a job? Help. :(

Call up the local smoke shops in your area. Ask em for synthetic urine not detox pills. In my experiance the detox pills failed my test. I used the synthetic urine called Magnum and passed - on everything went home and lit a blunt. My gf also just used one called Yellow Snow to pass her Walgreens pre-employement screening. You just pop out the bottle micro wave it till its about 90-98 degrees F (temp gauge is on the front). Rub the heating pack and rubber band it on the bottle. Pour in and enjoy clean results. Yellow Snow cost us about 20$ and Magnum was about 40-50$.

Sorry to hear about your plight. I get drug screened routinely for my job. I use a synthetic product that works perfectly. I'll put a link to the product I use so you can check it out. Good luck! :grinjoint:

Synthetic Urine Kit (Fake Urine) - Test Clear

Back
Top Bottom