Aaron Houston - is this guy the best we can do?

Does everybody realize that Houston is AGAINST legalizing marijuana? He's not our leader...he doesn't even want it to be legal for everybody.

/\ one step at a time. imo now the priority is medical marijuana. its an issue about relieving suffering. much more important than the right to get a buzz. if you mix the two issues then the fight becomes much harder.

he ain't my leader either. leaders usually get twisted. i prefer comrades.

Does everybody realize that Houston is AGAINST legalizing marijuana? He's not our leader...he doesn't even want it to be legal for everybody.

Well he's a lobbyist for the MPP, which if I remember correctly is dedicated to marijuana law reform on many different levels, including medical use, recreational use, hemp, etc. But he sure made it SOUND like he was only for medical marijuana. I guess that's their mission statement du jour these days.

PS: From the MPP's site itself:

"MPP believes that the greatest harm associated with marijuana is prison. To this end, MPP focuses on removing criminal penalties for marijuana use, with a particular emphasis on making marijuana medically available to seriously ill people who have the approval of their doctors."

So, allow me to add his neglect of non-medical reforms to my list of grievances...

Back
Top Bottom