about a hemie

fasts102376

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: i have super shunk growing it's looks like it's going to be a hemie it's been in flowering for 2 weeks yesterday and not showed sex yet:hmmmm: if it is a hermi will the seeds be any good? thank you:allgood:

it doesn't mean it's going to be a hermie (and to answer your question hermies produce feminized seed, but some of the seed produces herms, so the seed isn't 100% female).

it could just be a male. males usually take longer to show. i'd say give it one more week, and if you don't see any hairs or nutsacks, pull it. :smokin:

my suggestion, get the plant the fuck out of the grow room and seperate it, unless you want seeds. yes keeping hermies around is a good thing if you are producing seeds. and yes in theory it will produce a higher percentage of females.

thanks all 4 the replys:cheesygrinsmiley: i just went and took it down just to be safe.. i heard if a male pollinates it could be bad for the room..:allgood:

And the hermie wont pollenate the other fem u have flowering if it stays in the room?

Back
Top Bottom