Taking Bets: Will it be Male, Hermi, or Female?

Taking Bets... Will it be Male, Hermi, or Female...

• Total voters

Morda Grown

This plant hit the 6' mark and is still not showing it's sex, have been checking it every day. It is giving off the 3 finger leaves more than the 5-7 fingers that it should. If this is any indication of others from the same gene pool, it may well turn Male or Hermi. So far this year I have had 1 male and 1 hemi, Both had the 3 finger leaf thing going on. In my experience with these seeds it could go either way. My hope is it goes female but, I have to consider past plants and what they did. It is showing signs of being more female in the stem and leaf structure to my other known females from the same seeds. So, I am hopeful that it goes Female and only time will tell. :nervous-guy:

Sometimes I can't stand the wait, just drives me crazy! :rofl:

plant 05 full -01.jpg

plant 05 full -02.jpg

plant 05 full -03.jpg

Main Colia
plant 05 full -04.jpg

multiple choice huh?

I always choose D - all the above….

kidding of course hope she is not a shim but as a sign of confidence or good luck I voted female

Well Hermi would be all the above in this case. :rofl:

Well I guess it don't matter at this point I have bigger issues to deal with. Looks Like Thrips have now become the issue at hand.

thrips04.jpg

thrips01.jpg

I took off one of the side branch tops because I thought I saw some nugs and this is what I saw ARRRRGGGGG

Well I can say that what I saw was a nut so it is male. It will be bagged tagged and burnt, my worry is have they spread to the other plants. :eek:

I voted Girl too ;) I started a new thread on the Thrips issue.... Shit happens we just have to decide what our next moves are when things go sideways.

Back
Top Bottom