Active Air Co2 system, timing cycle question.

Smokeyjoe

PHP:
I have a 5x7.5x10 room that I have added C02 to in the last couple days and am wondering if anyone else out there uses this system or one like it thast might help me with a question. I have it set to run for 1 hour at .2 cfh then on and off in 15 minute cycles to keep the ppm up . The .2 cfh is more than the room needs but it is a bathroom and has a flimsy bathroom exhaust running 24/7 so I am trying to compensate without wasting to much gas. Is on for 1 hour then 15 on 15 off sound right to you guys or gals? I'm new to the Co2 and want to get the most out of it. Pics of the room on last page of my grow journal link!

just get a co2 controller and youll be set......you can litterally set the amount off co2 ppm to your desired value. comes w/ photo cells to let it know if it s night or day. good luck.

Co2 controllers are about $400-500 so you would be ok with a little more Co2 than less. You can refill for $20 per tank or on your generator if its propane refill cheap.
It sounds like your on the right track with every 15 minutes but nothing 1 hour after lights on and 1 hour before lights off.
Looking to be in the range of 1800 ppm. There are 300ppm in the air at all times so you are only adding 1500ppm.
There should be a chart that came with your equipment to tell you how to set your device. Some sites have a co2 calculator.

Back
Top Bottom