ventilation question

dfaulk70

have a small grow op, but I am upgrading to a much larger grow op. I have never used CO2 before and have a couple questions, if someone could get me some advice:

I was told that I need to exchange the air in the room every minute. If I am adding CO2 into the room to bring it up to 1500ppm. Does that mean that I need to exchange the air faster than a minute, because I will need to turn off the intake fan and exhaust fan for 15 min to do CO2 saturation then turn the intake and exhaust fan back on...is that correct?
I was thinking run both fans for 45 min then turn off and the CO2 generator turn on for 15 min...then repeat..while the lights are on...then when the lights turn off run fans continously.

have a small grow op, but I am upgrading to a much larger grow op. I have never used CO2 before and have a couple questions, if someone could get me some advice:

I was told that I need to exchange the air in the room every minute. If I am adding CO2 into the room to bring it up to 1500ppm. Does that mean that I need to exchange the air faster than a minute, because I will need to turn off the intake fan and exhaust fan for 15 min to do CO2 saturation then turn the intake and exhaust fan back on...is that correct?
I was thinking run both fans for 45 min then turn off and the CO2 generator turn on for 15 min...then repeat..while the lights are on...then when the lights turn off run fans continously.

If you are enriching with CO2, you should do this sealed during the day, so as not to lose your CO2. Then run your in/out exchange during dark hours. Use a dehumidifier to control humidity during daylight (or even at night if your fresh air is damp, my fresh air is super dry). Refreshing your air once a day is great practice, every minute is a little crazy, not to mention totally wrong if you are trying to enrich.

If you are enriching with CO2, you should do this sealed during the day, so as not to lose your CO2. Then run your in/out exchange during dark hours. Use a dehumidifier to control humidity during daylight (or even at night if your fresh air is damp, my fresh air is super dry). Refreshing your air once a day is great practice, every minute is a little crazy, not to mention totally wrong if you are trying to enrich.

Thanks for the advice!!

Back
Top Bottom