Actual Siamese

Backyardigan

I been trying to figure out what mutation took place. I thought at first, maybe the plant topped itself before its first node (first true leaves)? But the more I dig the interwebs, I convinced I have one siamese!

This was day 5:
coco_thai_day5.jpg

I have no idea what the growths are but they look like they either finger veins exposed or even pistils...

Here we stay at day 18:
mayjah_mutant_day18.jpg

Can see the weird growths still, but I get 2 main stalks! In hindsight, I stay thinking the left (shorter) stalk is the fem and the right (taller) is the male.

We stay at day 40 now:
mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg

Still left is fem and right is male (after LST the stalks down), fem side stay leafy and normal growth:
mayjah_mutant_day40_fem-jpg.2458347

While the other side stay experiencing the mutation, buggah is all over the place with weird growth. One of its first true leaves was cup shaped, developed one fat knuckle in the next node, the node after get 2 chutes from one node:
mayjah_mutant_day40_chutes.jpg

... as the stalk grew, went from immediate intermittent nodes to normal 2 side nodes then back to intermittent. Of course the most obvious sign:
mayjah_mutant_day40_male.jpg

OLOs, pollen sacks!

That's why I thinking I get one actual siamese, one stalk stay obviously different from the other... would love to hear feedback :shaka: mahalos in advance!

Indeed, what a zoo,, never a dull moment with these plants,, the other day I saw a pic of two plants comin out of one seed,, never seen that either

Sure do look like pistols there right off the bat

Plant looks great now,, and good on ya for sticking with it

Karma sent to the plant friend

Back
Top Bottom