What is this growth at a Node?

Peter Parker

What is this growth at a node? It's only at the one node and that same node has calyxs with pistals, just can't seem them in the pic because of the growth. No male parts in the new growth.

Is this something that happens sometimes? Just never seen it before.

Black circle - New growth in question
Red line - Branch of normal growth
Double red line - "Fan" leaf
Blue Circle - lady parts on other side of node

Interested to see updated pics.

It is weird you can see the pistils and stipules clearly separate but it is like it has a whole new growth node will be coming out.

Hmm I seem to remember seeing something like this pop up on one of my plants a while back. I let it ride for a few days and I could see leaves forming. I never did see how mine ended up though because I had male preflowers. I would definitely be interested in seeing what comes out of this though.

Do you have any strain info?

It's Black Russian (White Russian x Black Domina) from local head shop supplied by a local breeder....so not too much integrity there lol That said they did have a bud shot photo on the wall....looked soo good!

Hmm the strain I saw it on was a Headband 2 nodes below a FIM (not sure if that had anything to do with it). Maybe it is just a freak mutation that will yield you 5 lbs dried. Fingers crossed for you!

Hmm the strain I saw it on was a Headband 2 nodes below a FIM (not sure if that had anything to do with it). Maybe it is just a freak mutation that will yield you 5 lbs dried. Fingers crossed for you!

Yea I hoping it's just mutant growth, if it for whatever reason starts to grow pollen sacs I'll just have to remove them and check the plant often for more. I only have the two plants so...

lol 5lbs dried, a plant like that would resemble something out of Little Shop of Horrors, I'd have to feed it Raw Steaks :)

Id love to know what it ends up being. If feeding my plants a steak got me 5lbs I'd do it... lol

Back
Top Bottom