Advanced LED Diamond Series

AmGrowR2

Does anyone know the actual dimensions of the 200w panel? 400w panel?
I've been looking into getting one or the other and I need to know if they will fit in my closet.

The length doesn't matter so much as the width. My closet isn't very deep.

I have been researching these as well. They seem super promising.

The dimensions are as follows:
100watt - 18.5"L x 5"W x 3"H
200watt - 19"L x 8"W x 3"H
300watt - 19.5"L x 12"W x 3"H
400watt - 35"L x 8"W x 3"H

These were the only ones I inquired about because these are they only ones I would be getting.

Can anybody out there shed some detail on these lights? Things you've noticed while using them. Such as delayed ripening or bleaching? Thicker or thinner stalks? Maybe some sample photos? Let's get some opinions

Thanks a ton for the dimensions! Was looking for those myself. If you look up stevehman in the grow journals, you will see extensive use of their diamond series. Also there is Maer who uses advance led, he has a mix of older and diamond series...

Or just type in advanced led and search completed grows!

I personally am sold on them after 5 or 6 diff growers on here had great results. Hope this helps!

Oh yeah! I've been reading Steve's stuff for awhile now. Long before I created an account. His and quite a few others journals have helped me tremendously. Thought maybe somebody could say something on the behalf of the lights on this thread in case anybody came looking.

I'm on a mission to acquire one of the DS soon. Can't decide if a 300w would be overkill in my tiny flowering space haha Might just hold off and get something bigger once I move. For sure getting a 200w for my moms and cloner in the next month or so

i have the 300w in my closet
complete.jpg

ill be updating regularly

Sweet setup. Have you been using the DS for these plants life span? Or were they grown under something else.. Also what kind of lining is that?

:EDIT:
disregard this. I went to your thread and found my answers. Welcome to 420 and excellent job on your setup

Back
Top Bottom