which grow method/strain is best for me?

stealthgrowah

sup guys so heres the deal I have a Stealth dresser using CFLs with these Dimensions..

22" wide x 35" tall x 18" deep

and next to it inside my closet I am going to make a small rubbermaid stealth box to hold clones so i dont have to keep buying seeds. But before I make the rubbermaid box I want to know what method and strain will work so that I can get the most out of my grow.

Since I have more Height than width am I correct in thinking I could get more out of a Scrog method than a LST method with bushier plants? The only thing is IDK how to incorporate the rubbermaid cloning box into the mix effectively.

How many plants could I fit in there?

ahhh help!:Rasta:

Either way you can't go wrong if you know what you doing with scrog or lst. A great space saver and bud builder. With what your dealing with I would say thats the way to go. As for how many plants, got me never dealt with that small of space but I would say as many clones as you could fit. Indica!! good luck

hmm ok, i still have no idea how many clones i could flower in there though. I hate not knowing what the hell im doing lol can someone link me to some helpful sites on SOG or Scrog too haha

I have 4 26 watt CFLs (6500k)

Its actually a stealth dresser so If i could fit 6 plants in there focused on the main cola I should be able to get a decent amount of bud i guess :bong:

Back
Top Bottom