Advice for personal grow setup

darkpathus

Hello to Everyone,
My goal is to set up a system that would supply my own meds on a continual basis; and to be as frugal as possible.
I have been leaning towards using a 300 watt Quantum Pro-Bloom LED light for my light source. I would put that light in a 3' x 3' x 8' closet. I am planning to grow only 2-3 plants at a time. Ventilation would most likely be from intake fan/ducting for outside air, and exhaust would be back to outside via inline fan and duct work.
I like to grow in soil versus hydro; and with dealing with less heat/evaporation from using an LED light source; I am thinking about using FFOF and coconut coir mix. 3 gallon Air-pots would be my containers.
Any additional ideas/ advice would be appreciated. Thank you all for your experience in this growing hobby.:peace:

ive been doing alot of research on Osmocte Plus (OC+), and from what im seeing it would be worth you checking it out. it goes hand in hand with Coco Coir as your main source of nutriants, with VERY little supplementals. it runs about $20 and will grow 100 plants to maturity. you can check these threads out for more info:

*SmokzAlot- K.I.S.S. My Coco and OC+.* in the journals forum SmokzAlot is an amazing resource in the way he journals. (an amazing journal filled with info on OC+)

*Osmocote Plus plant food - discuss it's use with cannabis here!* go to the Grow Room -> Grower's Forum -> Grow Supply Product Reviews. (an ongoing conver sation with other members research read the first 3-4 pages at least, AMAZING testimonials 70+ pages worth)

i hope this us helpful, and happy growing!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom