Advice needed

noble105

Hello everyone i am new here so please forgive me if i ask stupid questions sometimes, i have recantly obtained a clone from a friend who thought it was going to die, i happily took it off of his hands and thought i might try and nurse it back to health, first thing i done was test the ph in the water, it tested 7.0Ph which i guess is good since im growing in soil, i done some research and found alot of info on this site and have been useing alot of it, i have been feeding the plant half of the recomended dose of nutes (to be safe) and now the plant is budding, so i have it on 12/12 how ever considering the plants age i would rather it in vegging than budding, i am also wondering if i have a hermie due to its previous owner stresses the s**t out of it, i am wondering if i am doing everything right?
also sorry if i posted in the wrong place, it is my first time here and my first time growing

Change the light cycle to 18hrs on 6hrs of that's veg cycle your 12 on and off is for flower so that should kick back into growing leaves and roots etc etc

Back
Top Bottom