Advice Noobie question...

Hows it going guys sorry for the noobie question this is my second grow but I want more buds i got over qp and 2 ounces off my 3 plants my question is How do you make bigger buds ?? any secrets to it or is it just the strain?

Ok, there is no one answer to that question but some broad info may help you.

1-Genetics are the single most important factor in what a plant will produce. Without solid genetics even heavy yielding commercial strains can end up tossing off popcorn.

2-Light. When you think you have enough...add two more. Make sure your light is in the correct spectrum.

3-Nutes...more on that in a sec.

Now, in order to really dial you in there is a pretty long list of things you need to add to your post.

1-How do you grow...soil or hydro?
2-If soil, what soil mix do you use?
3-If hydro, what type of setup are you using?
4-Lights...how many...what type...total wattage...what spectrum?
5-Nutes...organic or chem, and who makes them?
6-What strain are you growing?
7-indoor/outdoor?
8-do you have the proper meters...ph...tds...temp...humidity?

Post answers to these questions and any other information you can think of and the help will start rolling in. Yields are a widely variable thing...without the proper info anything other than the broad strokes I painted first is pretty much a WAG...thats wild ass guess.

I use FF soil ocean forest my lighting situation I use 400W hps Hydrofarm set up and is in indoor my nutes are FF big bloom and tiger bloom for the flowering cycle for the veg cycle I use FF big bloom an yes I do have the proper meters for ph and humidity an temp my current strains right now are hogs breath clones you can see them in my journal in progress.....

I use FF soil ocean forest my lighting situation I use 400W hps Hydrofarm set up and is in indoor my nutes are FF big bloom and tiger bloom for the flowering cycle for the veg cycle I use FF big bloom an yes I do have the proper meters for ph and humidity an temp my current strains right now are hogs breath clones you can see them in my journal in progress.....

Good soil...good nutes...perhaps a bit more light. I was an outdoor grower for close to 20 years, so lights were never a concern. However, I have recently had to move indoors and I drank the hydro kool-aid myself. I have a 600w MH/HPS light in a closet grow and I have determined that it is just barely enough. If your finances will alow it, think about adding more light. Also, I would look up Pan4Gold49...shoot him a PM and ask him to drop in on your journal. He has saved my grow twice already, and is a freakin geyser of reliable info.

Back
Top Bottom