Aero flow 60 site, need help

LaidBackinCali

I bought the Aeroflow 60 site and have been trying to figure out if I should stagger them or have them together. And what lighting should I use? with a motorized rail?:slide: Any input would help thanks

You will need (2) two 1000 watt lights for the 60 site (or 36 site) to yield up to its potential. One light will cover a max of 4' X 4'.

If you configure the 36 site or the 60 site like retailers display them in most hydro stores and advertising pics (all growth chambers right next to each other and one light above) you will most likely get stretching in the center while the edges won't get enough light.

Back-to-back staggering of the growth chambers for the 60 site and 36 site or "fanning" out of the growth chambers on the 36 by utilizing another support bar.

Please let me make one change in my suggestion above. For peak output on the 60 site Aero flow, three (3) 1000 watt lights will be needed. Back-to-back grow chamber total length on the 36 site Aero unit is approx. 7.5'. The 60 site is approx. 11' long. My first light recommendation (2 lights) works for the 36 site but won't be enough for the 60 site.

i know that the 60 site has a 40 gallon reservoir. do you fill up all they way? and how much nutes(in qty.) will be used initially for this setup?

Back
Top Bottom