Aeroflo - Need advice

FUTURELICS

Hi comrads.

I need advise with aeroflo system.

At first I have aeroflo on 28 seats and more than 30 seeds of high yield strains (power plant, ww, top 44).

I don't want suffer with mother plant and cloning :morenutes:.

Want to sprout all seeds and push them into aeroflow. Not cloned strains, only whole plants :scratchinghead:

How do you think, is it normal???
Think plant will be much bigger and much yielder, than clones.

Question is:
Will my aeroflow 28 burst???:):):):)
Or SOG will help me?
Does anybody have such expirience?

Also
How much light I need?

Dimensions of aerofrlow 28 are 1,8x0,7 meters.
I going to use 2 x 600w Sylvania Grolux in CoolTubes and may be 200w-400w LED panel as additinal light.

What do you think about that?

:thanks:

I use The AeroFlo 30 and have Great success. Starting from seed takes 3 weeks longer. Get a mother, and if your going through seed germ then rockwool till they root then use Aeroflo. I always do my seeds in soilless moss mix once they root I veg 30-45days till plant is healthy ,
Cut my clones use EZ Cloner for 10 days then right into Aeroflo then veg another 2 weeks to bulk them up . Remember to go quarter strength with nutes while veg to lessen nute burn then I only use half strength for flower with additive of Liquid Karma. Change water every week and clean pump filter! beauties in 70 days to Harvest! Never went wrong with this in yrs. I use 2 -thousand watt HID per tent 6x8 feet, keep it simple . My strain is WW , silver haze, God
Cheets

Back
Top Bottom